Chapter 32

Jen's P.O.V.

Chapter 32

I was still in shock. The ambulance ride to the hospital was about 20 minutes but in the situation I was in, and having to look at josh so helpless like that. It felt like hours that we were trapped in that little vehicle.

When we arrived at the hospital. I held Josh's hand and followed him around on his stretcher. He was taken straight into an operation and I was left, watching it from outside the room through a small, square window. I didn't want to see it but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

After about 20 minutes of the operation a nurse came up to me and forced me to take a seat with a glass of water. I tried to object but I was really starting to run out of energy.

"Come on honey, let's get your head checked out while he is in there." The lady said to me, then gestured to the room josh was in.

"No. I'm not going anywhere." I snapped, staring into space.

"Come on, it's necessary. Your losing too much blood and you could have hit your head too hard and it could be severely damaged." She said, grabbing my arm. I yanked it back suddenly.

"You can't make me, touch me again and I'll sue you." I stated, glaring at her. She sighed and walked away.

Around an hour later, a doctor came out and walked towards me.

"Miss lawrence?" He asked.

I nodded.

"We have some bad news.."

ooh cliffhanger....

Hey guys 👍 I'm so sorry I haven't done any chapters recently, I have been getting a load of homework and school is quite tough and stuff.

So this is a little teaser chapter and the next chapter will be very long and sad and up today also so yeah..