Chapter 49

Josh's P.O.V.

Chapter 49

"Jen wait."
"Jen come back."
"Come on, please Jennifer."
"Let me explain!"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face me.

"What Josh? what could you possibly want from me?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"I urm... uhhh..." I stuttered.

"That's what I thought." She said before turning and walking away.

That's it. I wasn't giving up now, especially since she has no-where to go.
I sprinted up to her, threw her over my shoulder and jogged to the rental car. She was screaming and kicking the whole way there.
I sat her in the passenger seat, got in the drivers seat and locked the car doors.

"Why are you doing this? This is kidnapping!!" She shouted at me.
"Calm down, let me explain some things." I told her.

"This is ridiculous." She stated, fishing around in her bag. I just smirked at her, I knew exactly what she was looking for.

"Looking for your passport?" I laughed.
"This isn't funny!! Where is it?" She pleaded urgently.
"With Jena." I said innocently, fiddling with my car keys.

"Where is Jena then? She will be worried and I need my passport!!!" She shouted at me before trying to open the car doors.
"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS THIS ISNT A FUCKING QUIZ SHOW!!!!!" She screamed furiously at me. This only made me smile more, and by this point she was completely raging.
"That's it you idiot. I'm getting out of here, finding jena, and then getting out of this country and far far away from you!"

"Urm... that might be a bit hard." I told her.
"What are you on about?" She asked me.

"Well, right now? Jena is on a plane in the sky with your passport, on the way back to LA." I informed her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU INSANE? DID YOU PLAN THIS??? ARE YOU AN IDIOT???" She raged at me.

"Chill out Jen! You basically have no-where to go, Jena is posting you the passport as soon as she is home and it will get here in about 3 weeks. So your stuck with me, but it might not be so bad. Now we can talk about things." I suggested.

"You have got to be kidding me." She moaned, putting her head in her hands.

"Nope." I grinned before driving away from the airport.

"Did you even think this out dummy? I need my suitcase!" Jen exclaimed, looking out of the window behind us.

"It's in the back." I told her before an unsettling silence washed over us.