Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Josh's P.O.V.

I walked off of the plane with my best friend by my side, things couldn't get any better.

We grabbed our bags and took them to our cab where we all got driven to a posh hotel.

When Jen and I's cab arrived first we went inside and waited at the lobby for everyone else.

Slowly, 1 by 1, we piled in.

"Ok guys, welcome back." Says Francis Lawrence, the director. "We start shooting in a month because we haven't got actors for all of the parts so that will take a little while. In the mean time, we will be staying at this hotel, don't worry about fans, this is a private hotel reserved just for celebrities, make yourselves at home. There is an indoor swimming pool, outdoor pool also, several jacuzzis, 3 restaurants, an arcade and casino. You will all be sharing rooms, Jen, Willow, and Jena, you will be sharing room 37B, Liam, Josh and Sam, room 38B. And Woody and Elizabeth, 39B." Woody and Elizabeth had gotten married after filming the hunger games and they held the reception just before filming catching fire.

I walked up to my room with the boys and started unpacking. When we got a knock at the door.

"I will get it!" I shouted as I was closest. It was Francis.

"Hello josh, is everything to your liking?" He asked politely.

"Yes thankyou, the room is amazing. It has everything." I replied.

Francis chuckled "I just wanted to tell you that we are having a cast get together at the biggest restaurant in this hotel, the morphis. We will be down there at 8."

"Ok thanks Francis." I said

"well I need to tell the rest of the cast. Have fun unpacking." And with that he was gone.

Me and the boys arrived at the same time as woody, Elizabeth, Francis and his wife. We all took seats at the table and waited for the girls.

A minute later they all walked in, willow first, wearing a yellow sundress. Jena second, wearing a blue playsuit. And then Jen, with her blonde hair that will soon be a dark brunette colour for Katniss curled into ringlets that fell perfectly around her face. She had a black, tight, body hugging dress on with a thin layer of shiny pink lip gloss. She stood out more than anyone in the room, like it was just her.

"What's the matter josh, can't get enough of this?" Jen jokes, whilst gesturing to her body. Damnit, I went into a trance.

"Sorry jennykins, you just look gorgeous." I said. We ate dinner in silence for the rest of the night, when it was time to go back to our rooms I stopped Jen at her door by grabbing her wrist.

"Movie night tonight, our place, do you want to come?" I said and then winked.

She nodded and fled into her room.