Chapter 23

Jena's P.O.V.

Chapter 23

Me and Liam stepped out of his sleek black jaguar and walked hand-in-hand up to Jen and josh's front door, after about 30 seconds josh showed up and opened it.
"Hey guys, you alright?" He asked us giving Liam a bro hug and me a kiss on the cheek. He was so cute, no wonder Jen was with him. They were so cute together! We were led into the lounge and as soon as me and Jen saw each other we ran together and had the biggest hug.
"Omg Jena I haven't seen you for 3 weeks!" Squealed Jennifer.
"I know!" I said back. after we caught up for about 10 minutes we decided to get to planning.
"So josh, I know you have had some good ideas, do you want to start?" Jen asked him.
"Ok, well, it's hard to come up with a birthday theme but I was thinking blue and greens, because they are his favourite colours, and then it represents finnick and district 4 too. I spoke to Laura earlier and told her about the party and she said she will make sure they have no plans, apart from that we haven't done anything else, the most important thing to do tonight is book a venue and have an idea of the time, food and entertainment." josh spoke with a clear voice, he may not of planned anything, but it was defiantly all planned out in his head. I saw jennifer frantically writing down notes.
"Yeah ok, we could rent the ballroom on the top floor of that hotel, I think it's about 20 minutes from here and 30 from Sam's place?" Liam said.
"Okay, what's the hotel called?" Jen asked before writing again.
"I think it's called the omni?" Liam said.
"Oh yeah, I've heard of that place, it's meant to be amazing and 5 star." I spoke up, for the first time since starting.
"I will look it up." Josh said before pulling a MacBook onto his lap.
After a few moments he spoke again.
"Oh yeah we can book it, it looks really good too, shall I book it?"
We all nodded and he said "what time?"
"About 7 till 11?" Liam suggested.
Josh nodded before calling them, so that was done. I needed to get Sam a present actually.
"Hey Jen, do you wanna go shopping tomorrow? I need to get Sam a present." I asked her.
"Yeah, ok I'm up for that." she replied.
"Alright, that's booked, now whilst your on the subject. I decided that part of my present to Sam was to get his childhood best friend to come for the party." I said.
"Awh josh that's so cute, who is it?" Jen asked him, tilting her head to the side like a puppy.
"Her name is lily, she was his best friend in suffolk, England when he was little, but when he moved they didn't see each other anymore, Sam was telling me about her in our trailer once, they way he told me about their memories, he misses her so much!" Josh said smiling.
"Josh that is the cutest idea, he is gonna love it." I said, and there was no doubt in my mind that he would absolutely love it. this is gonna be the best party ever.