Chapter 1: Invitation

"Why don't you want to go?", Sara questions Alyssa as she climbs into the car. "I'm not the biggest fan of boy bands. I never said I didn't want to go, I just didn't see why you had to invite me.", "Because, you'll like them. I know you will- whether you like boybands or not." Sara drove away to the mall they were performing at. The drive was silent and felt as if it were four hours- as it was really four minutes. They got there and jumped out of the car. "I can't believe this. I'm so excited!", Sara chanted giving the tickets to the booth worker. "Wow, no kidding", Alyssa fought back. The show started and Sara would -more so yell than- sing to to the lyrics with the rest of the crowd. Alyssa was just staring at one individual on stage, Jack Avery. "Who is the boy with the ramen hair?", she asked. "Haha, that's Jack Avery.", "Is it possible to love someone you just met?", Alyssa's eyes glowed. "With these five, it's hard not to.", Sara smiled.

After the show the two stayed to get autographs, pictures and such. Alyssa made Sara stay two hours after the autographs so she too could talk to this Jack Avery man. He was a quite handsome boy, curly ramen-like hair, very defined jawline, black on black on black clothing, a nose piercing, and white vans that have seen better days. Everyone left. Well, except seven people. The boys: Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Zach, and two girls. Alyssa and Sara. Jack looked over at Alyssa and smiled. For a good five seconds they stared At each other. Jack walks over to Alyssa. "Hey, are you a limelight?", "Yes, I think", she stuttered. "I'm Jack, you are?", "A-Alyssa", "I love the name!", Jack blushes, yet Alyssa's face was tomato red. "You guys should come meet the boys!", "yeah that'd be great!", Sara said. They walk over to the boys, very nervous. "Hi, I'm Alyssa and this is Sara," she said. "We're limelights," said Sara. "Oh cool, I'm Jonah.", "I'm Zach.", "Sara, isn't he the boy you like?", Alyssa asked not realizing what she had done. Zach blushes as Sara runs away from embarrassment. "Uh, what did I do to her? She didn't deserve that.", Alyssa grunted. "I'll go talk to her, after all, she likes me.", Zach said. He ran to where she was hiding: on a bench out of sight from the boys. Zach snuck around the corner and said,"Hey, your friend didn't realize what she had said.", "Why are you talking to me? I don't deserve to talk to you guys.", Sara cried. "Because you seem like a nice girl and I'd love to get to know you," Zach smiled as he sat down next to her.