Chapter 6: Meeting

Alyssa woke up, she found she was in Jacks bed, she was hugging him. "How did I get here?","I brought you here.", Jack replied, his voice still raspy. Alyssa smiled and slowly forced herself out of bed, not wanting to leave Jack's embrace. He got up and followed her. "Why are you following me?", "I'm not, the stairs just so happened to be in the direction you were walking." He goes down the stairs and yawns repeatedly. Jonah and Julia were sleeping on the couch, his arms wrapped around her, his hand holding hers. Jack tries to walk passed them so he doesn't wake them up, watching them. When he reaches the kitchen, He stubs his toe on the door and doing a silent scream. Jack jerks his head over to look at Julia, who had just turn around. Daniel whispers,"It's the thought that counts. At least you tried to keep quiet." Jack smiles and rolls his eyes.

Hours passed and everyone is awake and moving except two: Zach and Sara. They were fast asleep on the guest bed and it was 11:00am. Julia goes upstairs to wake them up. Zach, about to fall off the bed, opened his eyes first from the sound of Julia opening the door. She sees him and whispers,"We've got to go to the fan meet up in a half hour. Please get moving, we don't want you to get hungry." Zach thought she asked in the nicest way possible, like a mother waking up her 6 year old child, softly and smoothly. Zach purposely falls, trying to wake up Sara. It worked. "Oh my god, are you okay?","Yeah don't worry I was just trying to wake you up." They get ready finally and after everyone was waiting so long, too.

They got to a big building- kind of like a convention center. "Why are we here?", Sara asked, waiting for any response. "We have a meet up with some limelights and are performing a couple of songs. Plus, tomorrow we are having our one year anniversary livestream and party and a bunch of limelights will be there too!", Zach said with excitement. "I'm so excited and happy for you guys! Christina also hit 400,00 subscribers a couple days ago too!", Julia said. "I know! I'm so proud of her.", Corbyn fake cried. Everyone in the group felt really happy except for one person. Alyssa. She thought: What if Jack sees another girl? What would happen with everything we've done? What about what we had going for us? Will it be taken away by the appearance of another girl?

They got to back stage and a bunch of people were there. The boys were about to go up. Jack grabbed Alyssa's hands and whispered in her ear,"Don't worry. I will never get over how beautiful you are. Just know I love you, and would love it if you were my girlfriend. If you see me taking pictures with limelights and I'm closer than you want, just know, they have asked me to do that pose for a picture." Alyssa's heart blew up with excitement. "Never in a million years had I thought this day would come. I would never hesitate to say this. I would love to be your girlfriend."