Chapter 11: Fights

Zach had already woken up and got ready. Sara was still sleeping. Zach was on Instagram laying next to her, his arm wrapped around her. "Good morning, babe.", Sara said. "Hey, you're awake!", Zach laughed. "Please get dressed; the boys want us to come back. We have a meet up with Julia and Macey. Lexi and Alyssa will be there.", "Deal.", she said getting up to get dressed into the clothes from yesterday. They then quickly got there stuff and ran down to an uber. Zach climbed in. Sara, still tired, fell asleep on Zach's shoulder. They arrived at a Convention center and went to meet with everyone. There was a booth for selling Why Don't We merchandise, and a stage for the boys to sing. Hundreds of girls were lined up outside waiting for Alyssa, Sara, and Lexi to open the doors. Macey and Julia were setting up the drone. At last, nearly trampled, the girls opened the doors. All the fans came pouring in like waves in the ocean.

The boys sang a few songs and now it was time for the meet and greet. Alyssa and Sara were nervous that girls would yell at them like last time, but this was old news and nothing of the sort had happened. The boys took pictures, talked and signed things. One girl asked if Daniel could kiss her cheek for a picture. He didn't mind therefore he said yes. Lexi watched as jealousy fill her body like a thermometer in boiling water fills to the hottest setting. She was infuriated.

After the meet up everyone went back to the boys' house. "Daniel I need to talk to you privately.", Lexi said; concerned. "Okay, let's go to my room.", he replied. They walk upstairs to his room and sat on the bed. The door was closed so Lexi felt the need to yell,"Why did you kiss that girl?", "Baby, she asked me. I'm sorry. I didn't know you didn't want that.", "Wait. 'Baby',You like me?", "Yes. Ever since you started talking I couldn't help but to obsess over every single part of you. Will you be my girlfriend? Because then I won't make you jealous any longer.", "Yes. Thank you, b-babe.", "Please.  Don't  hesitate to call me the name I have always wanted to here from you." Daniel looks at Lexi's lips. He then acts as if her lips were the center of gravity, crashing his onto them. He put his hands on her face, his thumbs caressing her jawline. He bit her lip and this became more aggressive. She pulls his shirt off and he starts to remove her pants. She leaves marks on his chest and she discovers one on her neck from him. He pulls her down on top of himself- in which he's laying on his back on the bed. Corbyn knocks on the door. They both jump out of bed and Daniel hides Lexi behind him. "Come in,", Daniel says, desperate Corbyn won't realize they were making out. "Sorry, I just need to grab something." He walks in and grabs his MacBook. He then turns around and starts to walk out. Corbyn looks at Daniel, and says,"I didn't mean to interrupt.", he pauses. "So sorry.", he rushes out of the room. "Great. Get your clothes on please.", Daniel says, Lexi can tell he's irritated. "I didn't mean-","No this isn't your fault.", Daniel wines. "Why do you sound frustrated?", "Because. Corbyn is gonna tell everyone about this.", "No he won't. I know Corbyn. He won't say a word.", Lexi puts her pants back on. "Not as well as know him. We're in trouble.", "The boys won't care, you said this happens all the time.", "The boys and I  promised not to do this when guests are over. They'll hate me.","Daniel. Settle down it'll be fine. You're okay babe.", Lexi hugs him. "You're right. Jack did it a couple days ago with Alyssa-  none of us cared. I'm sure the rule is broken.", Daniel smiled in relief. "Good, than we can continue."