Chapter 13: Time Square

"Nothing!", Daniel panicked. "Daniel Seavey. What did you do?", Lexi marched over to him. "I fell on top of her. It looked like we kissed.", he hoped she would forgive him. She turns to Zach and Sara, "Is this true?", she hopes. "One hundred percent. ", Zach said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out.", she looks at the ground. "Hey, it's okay. To be honest, you scared me.", Daniel said. They laugh. Zach sits down on the beanbag next to Sara and wraps his arm around her. Daniel and Lexi go back to their spot on the couch.

Time goes by and they leave. Logan was very nice, funny and was a little bit of a choch, too. So everything you'd expect. They went back to the house. They were so bored. There was nothing to do except sit around and watch Corbyn play League of Legends. Not that fun, but you'd have to admit, he's pretty good. Finally it was time to sleep, everyone crashed into bed and slept so well, too well, I guess to make up for last night. Zach and Sara were the last ones in bed, and the walk in the room to Jonah and Julia, asleep, cuddling and Corbyn snoring. They went to bed as well.

The next 2 days weren't any better, they just laid around.

Then, a day came where they were going to fly to New York. They were going to meet Christina and perform at Time Square for MTV. The seats were set out nicely. August and Corbyn, Julia and Jonah, Sara and Zach, Lexi and Daniel, Alyssa and Jack. Julia fell asleep on Jonah's shoulder and he rested his head on top of hers and fell asleep. The flight was short. They got to New York, New York, and headed straight to their hotel. The arrangements were the same as the plane. They had some time before they had to perform, but Christina was busy, so they went to the shops. There were so many. One for TVs, one for candies, one for Clothing, one for Gucci, one for shoes- which was Corbyn's obvious favorite. They had fun shopping and getting everything they wanted. All the boys planned to get there girlfriend something special, Jonah got Julia an Adidas outfit Julia saw and really wanted, Corbyn got Christina a $70 phone case she had always wanted, Jack got Alyssa a package of ramen and a jewelry piece she loved, Daniel got Lexi shoes she obsessed over, and Zach got Sara a pair of earrings. All the girls loved their gifts and thanked the boys incredibly.

They later had to leave, drop their stuff off at the hotel, pick up Christina, go to the MTV Stage that was setup in Time Square, and get ready behind stage. While they were getting ready Julia and August set off to get drone shots and montages of the city- which was a big success. Those two always loved photography, Julia took a class when she was younger. The concert was fun and Corbyn was so happy to finally see Christina. "I missed you so much, especially with these girls around.", he said smiling. Christina laughed. Afterward they went back to there hotel. Christina was going to stay the night and Eben flew out separately, because he was busy, so August had to leave the room and share one with Eben. Each hotel room they had booked had one bed, except August and Eben's room, because they 'needed' separate beds. Everyone fell back onto the bed and curled up, falling asleep quickly- together, with everyone they loved. All of their dreams had certainly come true.