Chapter 17: New House

Jonah laughed.

"Excuse me?", Julia laughed back.

"Macey, John, Santino, and I have something we need to show you guys. Sara, Lexi, Alyssa, it's a big surprise for you guys.", Julia said. Santino was Julia's close friend along with Macey and her boyfriend, John.

"When will you tell us?", Zach said putting his arm around Sara.

"After shopping.", Julia replied and smiled.

They soon finished shopping. Julia called an uber and everyone fit into the van somehow. She showed the driver the address through the uber app.

"What's the address?", Daniel asked the driver. Before he could answer Julia said,

"No! You have to wait and find out. John, Macey and Santino are already there. We should be arriving soon."

They pulled up to a mansion in Beverly Hills. The jumped out of the car and the driver left.

"Oh my god. I'm so proud of you!",  Jonah said as he hugged Julia.

"Men and women, welcome to your new home!", Santino said.

"What?! We live here?", Alyssa asked.

"Yes, you, the boys and you ladies. We have divided the rent into 12 parts. Each person has to obviously pay their part. You will move in tomorrow and we will give you a tour tonight." John said.

"I knew I was moving in with you, but not into a multimillion dollar mansion!", Jack said. The boys shook their heads in agreement.

"Jack and Alyssa share their own room. The same goes for Sara and Zach, Jonah and Julia, Daniel and Lexi, and Corbyn and Christina- when she visits of coarse. John and I will share a room, so will Santino and his girlfriend Nora when she comes over. You guys can meet her soon. Don't worry boys, your manager is completely aware of this.", Macey smiled. They got a house tour. It was amazing. They all loved the house and agreed to live there. The share of rent was affordable once they had all come to a compromise- some had to pay a little more than others- which didn't bother them. They all sat around for the rest of the night and talked about lucky they were.

They were all very humble people, not worrying about the need to brag. They never thought about calling there friends to say about the house they had that was bigger than the Team 10 mansion.

"Jonah, stop playing with the bandages.", Julia laughed.

"I'm sorry, it's fun!", Jonah snickered.

"Whatever, but if the cut starts bleeding again, don't come crying to me.", Julia said, now strict.

"Can we order pizza or something?", Jack said.

"Yeah, where from? Does Everyone else want pizza?", Macey said. Multiple people shook their heads signaling "Yes". John stood up and walked into the kitchen with Macey. They stayed in their for a couple minutes trying to figure out which place everyone likes.

"Pizza's ordered!", Macey yelled.

"Ooh, you know what sounds really good right now?", Jack said.

"Pizza?", Corbyn suggested.

"No, Chinese food. Let's order!", Jack said.

"It's too late for that.", Santino laughed.

"I'm not eating pizza. I'll make fried rice myself if I have to!", Jack argued. He was serious.

"Jack! 1- we don't have any food in the kitchen, that's why we're ordering. 2- knowing you, you'll burn the whole house down.", Alyssa fought.

"The house is huge! Knowing me, I'll burn down at least half.", Jack said.

"Whatever floats you boat.", Alyssa said, rolling her eyes and pulled out her phone.

15 minutes had passed and the doorbell rang. Macey got up to answer it.

"2 pepperonis, 2 cheese, and 2 Hawaiian pizzas for John?", the pizza man asked.

Yep, that's us.", Macey said.

"That's $60 Please.", He said.

Macey handed the pizza man money as he gave John the pizzas.

"60 bucks. That's a little pricey. $10 a pizza? Jeez.", Macey said.

Everyone came running into the kitchen. Searching through the pizza boxes, Jack found Hawaiian pizza, tasted it a swallowed the rest in seconds, then grabbed 4 more pieces.

The rest of the night was a blur. All they did was cautiously eat pizza- all but Jack- and tried not to get it anywhere. They were all happy and went to bed in their new rooms, which they were proud of. Luckily, they bought most of the furniture out, but had the previous owner had taken the ones everyone thought was ugly. Therefore they didn't have to worry about buying much furniture.