Chapter 3: Surprises

Alyssa wakes up. She shakes Sara to wake her up. "What? I'm trying to sleep.", Sara groans as she rubs her eyes. Alyssa stands up and finds two notes and two outfits on the love seat. The are addressed to Sara and Alyssa. Underneath the notes are two outfits for the girls. Alyssa's  outfit is a red adidas shirt, black pants and white vans: an outfit Jack had chosen. Sara's outfit was chosen by Zach: a plain white T-shirt, black ripped pants and white vans. Sara's note reads:
Dear Sara,

The boys and I chose these clothes for you that we thought you would like. We had to go to a meeting this morning so we aren't home. We will be home around 10:00am. Downstairs on the counter there is your breakfast. You can choose from the two that we have made. When we get home we were planning on going shopping with you guys. Jonah also would like you to meet a girl he has been dating. He thinks you with like her. Corbyn also said that you guys should FaceTime Christina, she said she wants to meet you two. Hope you like it here!

Love,
Zach

Sara was so excited to meet new people and hang out with these boys. Alyssa read her note. It says:

Dear Alyssa,

Oh Boy, I love that name. I hope you enjoy the outfit that I picked out for you. I really like it as well. If you are reading this before 10:00am, the boys and I are at a meeting and should be back by 10:00am. There is breakfast on the counter. When we get back, we are going shopping with you guys, we'll FaceTime Christina, and you can meet Jonah's girlfriend, Julia. She's really nice and he think you two will get along. Love you!

xoxo,
Jack

Sara and Alyssa loved the outfits and looked good in them. They took showers, got changed, and ate the best breakfast they've had in a while. By the time they were done, the boys came home. There was a girl standing next to Jonah. She's only about an inch shorter than him, wavy brown hair that goes to her shoulders, she was wearing a rose gold adidas shirt, with short black shorts, and rose gold vans. Her smile was wide, and looked very welcoming. "Hi, I'm Julia. I'm a hip hop and dubstep dancer and I have a YouTube channel where I sing and do other random stuff. Lastly, I'm Jonah's girlfriend.", Julia says, she's quite the talker but the boys really like her. "Oh my god, it's so nice to meet you!", Sara replied. "Let's go shopping and then we can go to lunch and FaceTime Christina.", Corbyn suggested. They go out to the shops. It's been about an hour of everyone in a group shopping. "Why don't we go to more girl oriented shops?", Julia suggested to Sara and Alyssa. "That would be great!", "Okay, we will meet up with you guys at noon in this spot and get lunch.", Daniel says. The girls went to about eight different shops and had at least five huge bags each. They got to know each other really well and talked about random stuff. "So what's it like dating Jonah?", Sara awkwardly asked. "It's obviously nice, otherwise we wouldn't be dating", "Yeah, that's true", "Hey, there are the boys!", Alyssa points out trying to ruin the awkward conversation. The boys come over to the girls. "I saw this really cool Chinese restaurant we could go to if you guys want", Jack says hoping they'd say yes. "Yeah, I love Chinese food!", Alyssa said, but exaggerating a little just because Jack suggested it. "Wait, Jack, can I talk to you privately?", Alyssa asked nervously. "Y-yeah, let's go into the adidas shop", Jack walks in to the store. It was right next to them. "What is it?", says Jack. "Do you like me? Like, as if I was your girlfriend?".