Chapter 20: Cheating (It hurt to wright this Chapter)

A few days past and everyone was in Chicago. They had moved into the bus, rather than hotels. It was a tight fit, because of the girls joining in on the fun of touring. They all went to Panera to get bagels, because bagels are great.

"Why so many bagels, Jack?" Alyssa asked. Jack's face popped up from the bagels. He was covered in cream cheese and he snarled. She could tell he wouldn't answer, to intimate with the bagels. She chose the right thing- not to bicker with your local bagel addict.

They finished their bagels and set of into Chicago. They stopped at many shops. Later the boys ended up buying more shoes combined than everything the girls got.

"Sara, you need a new dress." Zach said to Sara as he looked at a nice dress in Forever 21.

"Why? I have a bunch already!", Sara said.

"Because you didn't bring any! I want to go on a date with you, we haven't in a while." Zach smirked.

"Yes I did, for every Jingle Ball. Are you blind, babe?" Sara laughed.

"No, I want to pick one. I really like that dress over their." Zach pointed to a questionable dress ("You're 16, Zach! I cant where that for you!" Sara said surprised.)

"Fine, but still find a good one." Zach Sighed.

While the two were fighting Jonah and Julia were somewhere else fighting about something a little more ridiculous.

"Babe, why cant we buy the fudge? They say it's the best fudge in the whole department store!" Jonah wined.

"Jonah, its also the only one in the store." Julia sighed while she looked a cheesy cat mug.

Everyone met back at the bus but then decided to get hotels and just use the bus for traveling because of the boys constantly falling out of the beds due to the girls sharing the beds with them. In the middle of the night one night, Jonah feel on top of Daniel who was 'To lazy to get up from the ground, so just fell asleep' and almost broke his leg ("It was 3:00am! Why would crawl on top of the beds to sleep when I could just sleep on the bed?" Daniel defended. "You couldn't move to the couch? Besides, you probably woke everyone else up anyways." Jonah fought.)

After that night, the group decided to move into hotels.

"Let's get more bagels." Jack suggested the next morning.

"No, honey, you ate 4 whole bagels yesterday." Alyssa laughed. Jack smiled and kissed her cheek. Later they all went to a Chinese restaurant and as they were leaving a fan purposely caught Julia and everyone else off guard to take a picture. They were taking a selfie and after a couple of them, Lexi pointed out "Where's Daniel?"

They looked around for Daniel outside of the restaurant in the mall. Soon after looking, Alyssa tried to open the least expected place, the girls bathroom. She tried to open the door, but it was locked. She thought not to knock because if someone else was in there, it'd be awkward. But, if he were in there, why would he be in the girls bathroom? There was only one reason, there was a girl in the one toilet bathroom. Alyssa waved to Jack to come towards her, then put hear ear up to the door; Jack did the same. They heard disturbing noises and knew immediately what Daniel was up to. They, straight after, went to the rest of the group and told Lexi what Daniel and a girl (not a fan) were doing in there.

DANIEL'S POV:

She wouldn't let go of me. I heard whispering from outside of the door and knew what Lexi was thinking: I was cheating. I for sure wasn't, this girl wasn't letting go of me, telling me to join. I kept trying to push her away but she wouldn't leave. I heard the door open and pushed her away, but it looked like I was pushing her away because of being startled, but still participated.

NARRATOR:

"What do you think you are doing?!" Lexi cried as she ran away.

"Guys! Don't leave, she was doing this to me I couldn't stop her." Daniel sighed. Everyone walked away in disbelief, including the girl, except one person. That one person stood there and stared at the hickies on Daniel.

"I believe you, Daniel." They said truthfully.