Chapter 7: Limelights

Jack quickly kisses Alyssa and ran onto stage. The crowd roars and the rest of the boys follow one by one.

You see, Julia was a YouTube vlogger with around 10 million subscribers counting on her to post everyday, so she was getting drone shots with her best friend since fifth grade, Macey. Macey had her own vlog channel and they would be the camera people for each others videos. Julia also had a main channel with 10 million subscribers, where is she posts covers of songs – mainly by the why don't we boys- and dance videos- as she was a dancer.

The drone shots were very good. Macey had already met Sara and Alyssa. She too was very nice. Macey and Julia invited Alyssa to come to there special seats. There were no seats and they walked on stage and Julia started singing with the boys to Help Me Help You, since Logan Paul was in Italy. The girls had so much fun. It was the after party. There was so much talk about who these two girls were. It was flaming in the brains of girls who loved Zach or Jack the most. Julia and Macey: everyone already knew about. "Who are you?", one girl said. "That's my Jack you're hugging you know!", another girl screamed. Chaos. Total chaos. "Zach is mine.", someone else said. Zach grabs Sara's hand and pulls her off to another room. "Sara, look. I love you. Ignore what they say. Yes they're my fans, but you're my girlfriend.","I'm your what? Zach. Yes. I am your girlfriend.","Good. Then Jack and I can say something." They leave the room and Zach and Jack walk up on stage. They had 10 minutes to announce something before everyone had to leave. "Stop. We both need to announce that we are no longer single. I, Zach Herron, am dating the most beautiful girl, Sara." He waves to her and she runs onto stage. "I, Jack Avery, also have a girlfriend, and Sara's best friend, Alyssa. For these two are the most beautiful girls." Alyssa walks up to Jack and he kisses her. Most people clap and smile, but there were a few select with pouty faces- one even crying over the fact that Jack's noodle hair has a girlfriend. About 3 hours later everyone left, everything was cleaned up, and all the girls were done crying. "These Girls, they're crazy.", Jack said. "But they're our limelights.", Daniel laughed. "That's the beauty, them.", Corbyn smiles.

They got home, it was 7:00. The rest of the night they just relaxed. Julia and Macey left to go home to the mansion they shared. It was the best. Through the night everyone went to bed at different times. The boys were exhausted. Finally, the night went on, with seven people sleeping- dreaming about how great their life was.