Chapter 4: Is it True?

"I-I don't know. I'm sorry.", Jack sighs, knowing he hurt Alyssa. "Then why did you say that you loved me in the note?", Alyssa hopes he has a good answer. "I don't know.", Jack has a secret that only Daniel knows about. "You have a reason. Yet, for some reason, I'm not happy enough to here it.", "Okay, I'm sorry that you've got more than a day to hang out with your favorite boy band and you're worrying if one of them likes you. You've cried to much. I'm sorry but this is too overwhelming.", " Jack! I love- *jack leaves to go to the boys* I love you.", Alyssa whispers and walks behind him. She feels alone and wants to leave.

They finished everything and go back to the house. Alyssa walks outside and sits on one of the rocks, she's alone. Everyone else was inside trying to beat Jonah at video games- he's the master. "Guys, I'm gonna go talk to Alyssa.", Jack says. "Good luck.", Sara wishes. Jack walks outside and sits on the rock next to Alyssa. "What? I thought you didn't like me?", Alyssa looks at Jack. He looks at her. Without hesitation, he pulls her head towards his and kisses her. His lips were like candy and Alyssa couldn't believe what just happened. She thought to herself, "Is it true? Did Jack Avery just kiss me?!" He let go of her and they look back at each other. "I lied. I love you.", his sweet voice whispers in her ear. He then gets up and leaves. Alyssa notices a paper on the rock he sat on. She looks back to make sure no one was there, then picks up the paper. There is a number that reads: 555-7846. Jack's number. She whispers to herself, "I have Jack Avery's phone number. This can't be happening." She then types it into her phone and goes back inside. When she walks in she sees Jonah celebrate and jump up from the couch and Julia's head in her hands. "What's happening?", Alyssa asks. "Jonah just became the 'Call of Duty' legend of the house.", Julia laughs. "Where did Zach and Sara go?", Daniel asks waiting for one person to respond; anyone. They were upstairs into the guest room. "So, do you want to see a movie tonight?", Zach asks Sara. "Yeah! I'd love to.", "Great. I'll tell the boys and we'll go around 7:30. Sound good?", "Sounds good!" Zach puts his hand on Sara's hand. He holds it tightly and looks into her eyes. He sings to her parts of the song 'Invitation'. "I loved that." Sara says.

It's 7:30. Sara and Zach were just about to leave. Julia and Jonah were also going on a date, so they left as well. Sara and Zach got to the theater. They were going to see 'It'. At the scariest part Sara hugged Zach and closed her eyes. Zach kissed her on the forehead. When it was the most boring part, Zach leaned in and whispered," I love you Sara." He then kissed her and she kisses back. Once the movie was over they left and got into the Uber. "Did you like that?", Zach asked. "Yeah, it was a pretty good movie.", "No, did you like my kiss?", Zach laughed. "That was even better.", Sara blushes. The uber gets to the house. "Thank you.", Sara waves to the driver. By now it's 10:00pm. Sara is tired so she gets changed and gets in bed. Alyssa was already there, playing games on her phone. Zach and Jack come into the room and kisses one of them. The rest of the boys say goodnight except Jonah. "Where is Jonah?", Sara asked Corbyn. "Him and Julia are in his room", "Oh, well, thank you for everything you guys did for us. It was amazing.", "No problem. I had fun. Tomorrow we will FaceTime Christina. We never got to it today." Corbyn left. "Can you believe that we both might have boyfriends?", Sara said. "Barely, goodnight.", Alyssa laughs. And with that, they fell asleep.