Chapter 10: Dinner

It's been weeks. They girls haven't seen the boys in person, but along the line got their numbers to text. Lexi still wanted to date Daniel, but Everyone else was still dating.

Now, about that text that Lexi sent Daniel. He saw it but never had the time to respond even though he liked her. Alyssa and Sara were sitting in their living room texting the boys. The doorbell rings. Sara gets up to open it. "Hey babe.", Zach smiled. Sara hugged him and he kissed her cheek. "I missed you!", she said. "Let's go, I have a special reservation for a fancy restaurant. Oh, Alyssa, and a little birdie told me Jack wants to see you.", Zach says, grabbing Sara's hand and pulling her down to the uber. Their driver brings them to their destination. The uber pulls into the parking lot and Zach thanks the driver. "Here we are!", he said, walking up to a fancy restaurant. "What? I look terrible! I don't have any nice clothes right now!", "Wait, but you will.", Zach pulls out a bag from the uber and her finally drives away. "Surprise.", he smiles. Sara pulls out a beautiful rose gold velvet dress with the tag was still on it. She read it. $400... Small...Rose Gold... Tight fit Spaghetti strapped. "Oh my god. "$400?! Thank you so much babe! What are you going to wear?", "A suit, but one more thing.", Zach pulls a bag out from behind him. "I love you.", he smiled. Sara pulls matching heels out. The tag says: $500... Stiletto heels... Rose Gold... Velvet. "You're kidding.", Sara smiles. She grabs Zach's face and pulls it to her lips to kiss him. "Let's go get changed. Over here, in this hotel.", the restaurant was in the hotel. It was a very expensive one, too. "Where do we get changed?", Sara asked. "Our room, silly.", Zach laughed, grabbing her hand. They walk into the massive lobby. They check in and go to their suite. One bed, red, white and black decorations (See picture up top). "Well, get changed. Reservations are at seven.", Zach said   ( it was 6:45). They got changed. They went downstairs to the restaurant and sat at their table. The time went by fast, it was the greatest dinner of their lives. They went back to the room afterwards. Sara plopped on the bed. "I can't believe you Zach. You're amazing. D'you know that?", "Yes, but you're the first to tell me.","How many girls have you dated before?", "One other girl.", Zach blushed. "Did you ever make her feel as special as I feel?", "No, but hey, you get what you get." Zach laid down on the bed next to Sara. He turns over to her, pulling her in so that their bodies are touching. She turns around, and he kissed her. They both were wiped out, Sara fell asleep immediately. "Good night.", Zach whispers into Sara's ear. He got up and took her heels off and his suit. He just had the pants on, everything else was on the floor. He unfolded the covers and placed Sara under them, then tucked her in. He kissed her on the forehead and crawled in bed next to her. With that, they were both very asleep, cuddling.