18

Chapter eighteen|Well...

"Some days I am the flower. Some days I am the rain."
-PAVANA

I sprint to my bed and flop right in. I take in the comfortable feeling and relax. Or I did until I felt a painful prick in my left leg. I squealed and looked down to see a now crushed rose and a red price of paper next to it. I crawl towards it and carefully grab the note.

Yes, I'll be your boyfriend! <3
- Bellamy

I glare at the broken single rose and the paper. I grab both and walk towards my window where I saw Bellamy staring back at me with a goofy smile. I shake my head then open my window. I hold out the rose and paper and let it drop to the ground below me.

I look back up at Bellamy to see he is looking down with a tight frown. With a frown of my own I shut the blinds and went back to bed.

As soon as I started drifting off to a peaceful sleep I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it and saw a text from the one and only Bellamy Collier.

Bellamy Collier: What the hell, man? :(

Me: Bellamy go to bed.

Bellamy Collier: isn't it obvious I like you not Kiara? That was just some stupid game, I could never have feelings for someone like her.

Me: Please go to sleep. I want sleep.

Bellamy Collier: Fine. I'll let you sleep. :(

I shut my phone off and plug it into the charger. I stare at nothing in particular for a while until I finally fell asleep.

The next morning it was bright and sunny. I completed my regular morning routine and hop downstairs to get breakfast.

Malik is swiveling around on the stool in the kitchen with a peach in his mouth

Malik is swiveling around on the stool in the kitchen with a peach in his mouth. "Good morning!" I cheer and grab a peach for myself. My mom pours coffee along with milk and sugar into a cup and hands it to me.

"Good morning, sweetheart. You seem happy this morning!" She says with a proud smile. I haven't been the happiest camper these past few days so she must be happy I'm happy.

I smile back at her and swallow my bite of peach. "I slept good." I told her. Malik mimicked me in the background. I elbowed him and nearly shoved him off his stool.

"Ow! Mom! I'm being attached! Ground this demon child!" He cries while holding his rib. I laugh evilly and my mom rolls her eyes.

"We have to get going." I told my mom and kissed her on the cheek. She said bye and Malik  and I we had to walk though because Malik took his car with him and we have no car. I was fine with it though. It was nice out and breezy.