differences and distances

Yoongi stepped out onto the platform first, and after a couple seconds he felt Jimin and Namjoon on either side of him. He sighed, and it went through his whole body.

To help distract Namjoon from his disastrous thoughts, Jimin had suggested taking a train ride out to the outer parts of Seoul and walking around there.

Yoongi had felt something between him and Jimin: a barrier of some sorts. Yoongi felt like even though he had explained himself about the whole jellymarbles thing, Jimin was still blaming himself. It felt ... well, to be completely honest it felt horrible. Jimin was normally almost as touchy-feely as Taehyung, and Yoongi had grown accustomed to the skinship he was usually forced into showing. Now his hand, his side, his everything felt a little bit empty without the presence of Park Jimin.

And there was no one to blame but himself.

Well, and jellymarbles, for starting the whole mess. But Yoongi didn't know who they were.

Nevertheless, Yoongi pushed down the guilt that was threatening to bubble up in his throat and come right out of his mouth, probably in an undignified splutter, to be there for Namjoon, because the guy didn't need the weight of Yoongi's problems on top of his own.

And at first it was a little awkward between him and Jimin, but eventually Jimin came to a similar conclusion on his own: do it for Namjoon.

Yoongi checked his phone. They had gotten back around half an hour ago, and had just been hanging out with the TV blaring in the background since then.

Chat with jeong-young

jeong-young [9:49 P.M.]

yoongi we got it!!! we got the guy!!!!!!!

yoongi-hyung

really?? who was it

jeong-young

apparently some old friend of taehyungs whos been in lov w him for yearz

like

they drifted apart and all but apparently this guys been stalking him

yoongi-hyung

does he live near us?

jeong-young

yea... like Not Far

yoongi-hyung

and ur sure it's him

jeong-young

positive

yoongi-hyung

good job jeongguk

im proud of u

that was a really good thing to do

jeong-young

aww thanks hyung

im feelin the lovvvvv