Lets Be Friends, Lets Tell Secrets

The boy looked exhausted, his lids drooped. His plush rabbit ears made no move to shift away. Eunwoo reached his gloved hand up to touch sanhas face, the younger boy flinched away momentarily. Eunwoo cupped sanhas pale cheek gently, it was cool and the soft red head leaned into it immediately. Eunwoo took the opportunity to prod at the cut on his cheek. Sanhas face was burning in the doctor's hands, this boy had to be running a fever. The dark haired doctor wondered how long the child before him had been letting his brain fry, he was rushed out of his thoughts as a nurse curtly knocked on the door. Fear coated sanha's face, eunwoo acted fast. He snached the towel from his upper thigh, tossing it over the sickly boys head. No one could tell with the towel over his head, but he was panicking. Nearing tears in fact, eunwoo watched sanha carefully. The nurse handed him some needles, sanha watched a single tear rolling down his cheeks. She shuffled to the sink to wash up, the handsome doctor grabbed her wrist stopping her. His coffee colored eyes looked into her blue gems. "I'll take care of him on my own." he hummed slowly, a look of displeasure washing over his face as she blushed lightly nodding her head. The females curvy figure headed to the door, giving a flirtatious wave as she left. "Thank you." sanha muttered, pulling the towel slowly from his head. The doctor tilted his head to the left, pushing the towel back onto the carrot tops head. "Dry your hair, wipe your face too." he smiled gently, ruffling sanhas hair. "I would never put any of my patens out like that." eunwoo finished. Sanhas soft bunny ears poked out from beneath the towel, eunwoo looked up to the white appendages. "It's been 63 hours and 27 minutes since my last shifter patent." sanha looked at the doctor shocked at his statement. "I really like them." the labcoat clad man mumbled as he readied the needle.

Sanha looked at eunwoo. His face was focused on the needle, hands clad in blue gloves. His statement had shocked the boy silent, he didn't know how to react. "I'm going to numb your cut." eunwoo stated. His hand coming to rest on sanhas face, he prodid it a few times before he stuck the needle in. Sanha flinched back away from the sharp object, eunwoo held him steady. "Stay still." he uttered slowly, his face set in a serious line. Sanha tried to do as he was told, for he trusted this doctor. The needle poked around sanhas cheek making him shudder. "What happened?" eunwoo uttered while readying the small .5 stitching needle. "Uh i don't really know..." sanha paused a moment before going on. "If i should talk about it, it's not my place.." the rabbit child swung his legs lazily, while he avidly avoided eunwoo's gaze. "Let's be friends." eunwoo suddenly said, his glove clad hands reaching for sanhas face once more. "Excuse me?" the pale orange haired boy jerked back, his brown eyes wide. Eunwoo made no move forward just stilling looking the younger over, he decided to repeat his question. "Let's be friends, i like you." his dull look broke into a smile.

Rabbit ears shot straight up, sanha was stunned. What was this doctor's deal? Sanha sat still, keeping the long eye contact; until eunwoo let his face fall into a short pout. "No to being friends than?" the lanky shifter jerked forward, grabbing the pale labcoat clad doctors wrist. "No, no! I'd love to be friends!" he practically screeched, eunwoo let a smooth laugh fall out of his soft mouth. Sanha frowned. "Was it a joke?" he curtly released the older man's wrist. "No, let's be friends i'm serious!" eunwoo looked to sanha, who had lit up beaming brighter than the northern star. A smile covered eunos face before he could stop it. "Aish, i'm gonna start now." he said reaching his hands up and clutching sanhas cheek.

He had started slowly, taking his time so it would heal with a minimal scar. "So what happened?" eunwoo tried again. Sanha looked around a sigh left his lips. "My dad hit me." the sentence had come out so casually eunwoo almost missed it. The young boy moved onto the next thing. "Oh and my names sanha by the way." A big gummy smile covered sanhas face, but eunwoo stopped. "Your father it you? Why?" his voice was stern but careful. Sanha laughed dryly "because i'm a shifter, but that's whatever what's your name??" rushing through the first half of his sentence only slowing at his question. "Eunwoo." the blue scrub covered doctor muttered, with that he started back up on the stitches.

Eunwoos hands felt cool, like tender ice cubes on Sanhas face. He loved the feeling, it gave a much needed break from the overbearing heat of his face. He let his eyes fall shut, his snow white rabbit ears drooping. His body had finally caved from exhaustion, sanha let himself take a short half nap in the doctor's gloved hands. His body relaxed, his tense face softening. The clock marched on in the background, giving the long limbed boy a beat to fall asleep too. Eunwoo felt weight shift into him, long arms of the child before him fell slack. Nimble fingers finished the rest of the stitches quickly, clipping the thread away he set the used items onto the silver tray with one hand. Eunwoo placed his gloved hand on the back of the tangerine haired boy's head, his other hand held onto the front of sanhas chest as he guided him onto laying in the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its me SoftAndSleepy, sorry for the slow kind of boring start. Things will get going soon, i just really love slowburn. Sue me, scratch that. Pls don't, i'm broke af.