Closer To The Truth, Further From The Fear

Yugyeom looked over the tangerine haired boy who had looked up at him from under thick black eyelashes and a kitchen hand towel. Yugyeom's  heart twisted looking at sanhas pale chest, he was thin. White back littered with stitches. Yugyeom couldn't help but let worry cascade across his face. “Hey kiddo, are you okay? What happened to your back?” yugyeom attempted to distract the younger with questions as he moved closer. Sanha flinched back the olders tactic failing. Deciding his worry outdid the rabbit childs comfort he settled in next to him.

Sanha observed yugyeom, flinching away from his scent he desperately fought the urge to bare his neck to the predator in front of him. Sanha decided no matter what he would not submit to his prey instincts. Instead with tense movements he rose to his feet and stumbled forward, fumbling his way back to the poorly lit bathroom. Yugyeom followed close behind watching as sanha put all his weight against the counter. His breath fogged the mirror, yugyeom could only see his nose peeking out from the cover of the stark white towel.  His thin arms tensed and untensed, the faucet dripping almost definingly loud to sanha.  The tension only seemed to build the longer sanha looked at himself until finally he slammed the sink on. Unplugging the drain he splashed water onto his face, trying desperately to scrub away who he saw in the mirror. A scream lodged itself into his pale throat. Harshly tugging his bangs sanha let a sharp whine escaped his lips. His knees gave way shortly after the outburst buckling and sending him into a collision course with the wall behind him. His back made contact with the wall behind him, a sharp sting burned along his spine. He felt like a toddler thrashing his long limbs about. The strong smell of strawberry wouldn't let up  driving sanha insane. He felt himself getting much more frustrated and panicky.

Yugyeom woke up to the smell of blood and not a familiar blood. He could smell rocky or moonbin from a mile away when they bled. But this was new and close by, he quickly stumbled out of his room and to the kitchen. His feet shuffled through the dimly lit living space. When yugyeom finally reached the kitchen worry washed over him. Brown eyes settled on his new roommates thin back, thick stitches scattered across the bony surface. Yugyeom called out to the younger boy before settling next to him. They sat quietly for a while, yugyeom scanning the younger  who was taking in heavy breaths. He noticed the white towel that once sat on the stove now lingered on his orange hair, something was up with him  yugyeom knew it. The lanky child before him stood up and stumbled to the bathroom. The smell of blood intensified nearly smothering the tall dark haired yugyeom. His coco colored eyes watched sanha shake violently while leaning against the poorly lit counter, yugyeom instinctively reached out to comfort the tall baby in front of him.before his hand could make it to rest on sanhas shoulder, the tall boy hurriedly thrashed the water on. Splashing his face with force before falling back against the wall and onto the floor. A strangled scream bordering whine pinched out of sanhas throat, yugyeom watched sanha slowly panic. Only a few seconds passed before yugyeom found himself engulfing sanha in a silent hug, sanhas breath hitched. Yugyeom took note of it and of how he immediately started to thrash about afterwards. Yugyeom didn't let go, he only started to rub soothing circles into a cut free space on the riled youngers backside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oof.oof
It's gonna be slow and awkward for a bit bc I'm sad
Sorry.
Much love,
SoftAndSleepy ♥️