Boxing Boxers

Sanha stirred, cracking his eyes open he looked up into eunwoo’s eyes. “I'm light headed eunwoo…” he whined in a whisper. Eunwoo removed his gloves, gently placing a palm on sanhas forehead. His face twisted into one of worry, he should have taken care of sanhas fever first. “You have a fever,i'll get you some dry clothing.” eunwoos dark hair brushed into his eyes as he turned and faced the door, he slightly hesitated before taking his leave out the door. Sanha let himself fall into the relative silence, his body sinking into the mattress. Sleep consumed him in mere seconds, only waking upon eunwoo’s return. When eunwoo first arrived, sanha was fast asleep. The dark haired doctor followed through the room, setting the pile of cloth on a nearby counter. Eunwoo slowly stalked to the younger boy, he pulled him into a sitting position. Carefully his cold hands grabbed at the hem of the wet shirt. Pulling the soft cotton fabric over sanhas head, eunwoo noticed a pearlescent tint to the once white shirt. Quickly, with finesse he tugged the shirt off the paling boy. Blood thickly coated the back, eunwoo shook sanhas shoulder. He slowly came around, his eyes slowly opening. He looked, his vision unable to focus. “your back, you never told me about your back?!” the doctor nearly shouted, tossing the candy red shirt into a nearby sink. Sanha lulled his head into the crook of the doctor's neck, he let a groan out of his mouth as the doctor prodded around on his back. “don't it hurts!” sanha whined. The doctor sat the tall boy up, his hands gripped the youngers flesh gently. “Let's change the rest of your clothes, and then we can fix you up.” eunwoo commented as he let hands drop to the button on the soft rabbit boys pants. The tangerine haired boy let his hands fall, swatting eunwoo’s cold yet soft hand away. “i can do it.” he wheezed with some sort of fake enthusiasm. The dark haired man before him nearly laughed in slight hysteria at the pitful sight before him, sanhas hands shook violently unable to even grasp the button on his pants. “Fuck.” He whined tucking his irritated face further into eunwoo’s neck. Quickly with a delicate hand eunwoo unbuttoned the yongers pants and pulled them down, sanha hurriedly slapped his hands over his pants yanking them back up with unknown strength. “Are, are you wearing care bear boxers??” The astonished doctor chuckled, his eyes wide and looking into sanhas amusement written all over his face. The pale carrot topped boy was mortified, wrong boxers. Most definitely wrong day.

---------------------------------------------------------

SoftAndSleepy here!
Sorry for such a short chaper!
I just really wanted to get something out at least!