Taunting Tigers While Belittling Bunnies

Yugyeom checked his watch it was 3:45, school had gotten out about 35 minutes ago. He had decided to skip afternoon dance practice to go and see the new roomate they had. He was thrilled. Yugyeom returned home soon after checking his watch, at first he was confused by the locked door. The door was never locked unless moonbin and rocky were drunk, it was only about four so he hoped they weren't. He had a short mental debate and settled on it being the new kid, quickly he unlocked the door stumbling in. mind you he almost forgot his keys in the door. Once inside he smiled breathing in, this was his home. A lovely little place. “Rocky! Moonbin!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. Both boys slowly emerged from their rooms, rocky yawned shooting a glare at moonbin who glared right back. “Where's our new little acorn?” yugyeom questioned his smile faultring at the purple bruise on moonbins nose. “What the hell happened?” the normally smiley boy questioned his hyung mercilessly. “Rocky started a fucking fight.” the older grunted, earning himself a smack from yugyeom. “ i'm sure you initiated it you always do.” he hissed. Moonbins face went sour, as yugyeom turned to rocky. “ how is he?” the older boy questioned. “He's probably a bit shaken, not to bad on the eyes either. Really timid he hasn't left his room since his hyung left.” rocky droned on as yugyeom walked past him and up to sanhas door. “What's his name?” he asked, though the question was more shot at minhyuk. Instantly the younger boy replied “senha? Soona?, no it was sanha.” yugyeom smiled widely, with no hesitation he started to knock on the door.  “ what are you doing yugy??” moonbin whisper yelled. It was to late though shuffling was already heard behind the door.

Sanha woke from his sleep with a start, knocking at his door made panic bubble inside of his stomach. He gathered his thoughts like little scattered flower petals, and focused on shifting away his animal appendages.  While his focus centered on that he danced into his pants, pink stained shirt following shortly after. The orange haired boy made his way slowly to the door, his nimble fingers brushed the worn copper knob. He hesitated before clumsily unlocking it with a quiet click. Groggily he peered from the crack the slightly opened door made. His big round baby eyes met sharp brown ones, he jerked back. “Tiger!” he yelped slamming the the door, his bum hit the floor. Heat bloomed on the crown of his head, he became the king of shame and fear in that moment. He leaned his entire body into the door hurrying to lock it, the soft white ears on his head humming with every noise. His prey instincts instantly told him the man on the other side was a predatory shifter. From the way his brown eyes formed into slits, and his teeth seemed to point sharply on the k-9’s he had to be a tiger or a puma. Sanhas little heart raced and he scrambled up as another knock sounded outside the door. “Hey are you okay?” a muffled voice echoed into his room from behind the door, sanha instantly squeaked pushing further away from the door. “Shifter.” he said mainly to himself, for he had never directly seen another like him. The knocking outside went silent, sanhas ears attempted to catch any sound arching left and right. He relaxed for a moment, a new pounding sounded off guided buy deep shouting. “Look you little fucker!” sanha was shocked he pressed to the wall tears forming like little pearls in his eyes. “If your going to be like this just because yugyeom's a  shifter i'll fucking kill you!” his yell was loud in sanhas ears, he pulled on the furry appendages holding them close to his head. He jerked back as the yelling went on tears dripping down his puffy red cheeks. “moonbin !” yugyeom finally pulled the screaming boy away from the door. Gross hiccups wracked against sanhas chest, why was he crying? It's not like he wanted to be alive right now. The death threat was welcome…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all it's SoftAndSleepy here I just wanted to let you know I'm trash and have a Tumblr now!!!
It's SoftlyAndSleepy
(SoftAndSleepy was already taken rip)
I'll post short updates and news about this and other fics I'll be writing!
Also I've started my own little personal side project of K-Pop themed phone backgrounds.
I'll start taking requests in my ask so hit me up!
I love you all dearly I hope you liked the short update!
Love,
SoftAndSleepy ♥️♥️♥️♥️