Honeydrop And Lemon

More embarrassment washed over the soft rabbit child as they fully removed his pants. Eunwoo stifled his laughter, grabbing the extra pants off the nearby counter. Swiftly they where snached from his hands, bunny ears bouncing as the lanky boy jerked his legs into the pants at a speedy pace. He breathed deeply, face red as he jiggled the pants over his bum. Lemon drop repeatedly abused his nose, the scent making him sleepy. Once he got his pants on, he flopped onto the mattress covering his twitching nose. Eunwoo gave him a sideways glance before preparing to stitch his back, loading the silver tray once again. The dark haired doctor washed his cold hands, hurriedly he dried them as to not waste time. Slipping the blue gloves on, a gross squelching sound echoed through the room. Damp hands struggling against dry latex, sanhas ears pressed down. His hand clasped tighter onto his nose, eunwoo turned. He tugged the tray along with him, his eyes settled on the soft child before him. He was pale but color was returning to his cheeks, his fingers covered most of his face. Orange hair brushing into his eyes, soft white ears damp and folded down. Eunwoo quirked a brow. "What are you doing? Why are you covering your nose brat?" The doctor's gloved hands swatted sanhas away from his round face. "You stink, it's making me sleepy!" sanha whined. "what?! " eunwoo chuckled. "I stink, and it's making you sleepy??" he chided. "Like lemon drop tea..." sanha glowered, eunwoo's jaw unhinged flopping open in a small gasp. "That's my favorite tea...." he sighed lamely. "I can tell." sanha grumbled, picking at the skin around his fingers. Letting a slow hiss escaped his lips, tugging the skin at his cuticle a bit to hard.

Eunwoo was floored, the boy was able to smell the tea he drank nearly twelve hours ago. He had definitely always been fond of shifters, they were interesting and soft. But now even more so, he blew his dark hair out of his eyes. "We should do an x-ray." he uttered. " do i have to leave this room? Will people see me?" the soft orange haired boy's head bounced up, worry coating gentle features of his face. His face was slick with sweat, like honey on a hot day. "Yea-" the older male started, sanha quickly cut him off. "No, just sew it up please." his voice was stern, eunwoo let a sigh pass his lips. " i can't-" once again he was cut off. "Just sew it, damn it!" sanha snapped, his soft features contorting in frustration. The doctor sighed, going against his better judgment he agreed. Laying the boy down on his stomach, eunwoo got to work. Carefully as he could eunwoo numbed the boys back, sterilizing the area he began to sew the thin boy up like a quilt.

A gash across sanhas upper back sat diagonal and clean, it was slightly red. Probably irritated. He paid no mind, only worrying about the particularly large cut on his lower back. Eunwoo let a blue clad glove drag across it as gently as he could. Sanha arched his back into the mattress, away from the doctor's touch. "Stop it asshole!" thin hands reached back swatting eunwoo's gloved ones. The young boy's hands came to rest on his own bum. Eunwoo followed the boys hands with his eyes, he settled on the lowest point of his back. It was closest to the youngers butt. "Is that-" eunwoos confused whisper was cut off by sanha tugging his boxershorts down a few inches, a soft white rabbit tale poking out. Eunwoo felt the urge to squeal like a child. "Don't fucking do it!" sanha hissed, as the built doctor hurriedly clipped the squeal short. "I'm so done with today, please just sew me up!" the younger boy sighed, letting his body stretch out. Eunwoo chuckled tightly, beginning his work on the oozing cut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoftAndSleepy once again!

I just wanted to let you know rocky is in the next chapter,

though sanha is not. :(

Just a chapter or two till they meet though!

Please keep reading on. :)

Also fun fact!

This is the first fic ive ever written!