Hello Mr. Rabbit

The doctor, better known as eunwoo looked over the thin boy in front of him. His hair a soft dandelion orange, was wet and matted to his forehead. His eyes had fallen closed water dripped from his brow down his pale chin. His face looked sunken with worry, leaning back far enough to nearly snap his neck off. The younger boys shirt clung to him, wet and blood stained. Eunwoo stepped forward trying to find a way not to startle the boy, who seemed lost and dazed. The doctor's shoes clacked against the pristine white tile, the boy still sat unfazed. Eunwoo looked around the room, his modelesque features twisting in thought. His slender neck craned to look around, dark hair covered his forehead. He blew it away and decided on reaching a hand out to the boy in front of him. His knuckles silently popped, a lightly tanned hand brushed the pale boys shoulder. Sanha jumped back, a girlish shriek escaping his mouth. Heat exploded over the crown of his head before rapidly cooling, the room sounded louder though no words were spoke. His nose tickled violently, sanha let out a stream of sneezes. Lemon drop harassed his senses he felt instantly soothed, his eyelids drooping into a hooded stage. Sanha looked to Eunwoo, his body feeling light.

Eunwoo shocked to say the least, once he had brushed sanhas shoulder the lanky boy had jumped back. A scream ripped through his lips, absolute terror covered his face. He jerked away from Eunwoo's hand as soft plump bunny ears sprouted from his dandelion orange locks. The insides a gentle pink, they stood erect and at constant attention. His nose had become buttonlike wriggling rapidly as sanha sneezed. Eunwoo looked at the scared boy in front of him, the doctor's arm went slack falling next to him. "Ahh you're a shifter, no wonder you've been beat so badly." eunwoo commented, it was meant to sound much different from the way it came out. But sanha immediately felt offended, anger and sadness boiled in his tall body. It all escaped as small sobs, fresh tears glided down his cheeks. His puffy eyes hurt from crying but he couldn't stop. Eunwoo seemed to realize his mistake as the now younger looking boy violently sobbed, soft rabbit ears drooping down as his shoulders shook. "I didn't ask to be!" sanha wailed, eunwoo felt very guilty. He had not meant to upset the boy with his careless words. "No, no i'm sorry, that's not what i meant." eunwoo tried desperately to correct his mistake. His labcoat clad arm reached back out to the boy, he softly tilted his head up and wiped the tears away. With the boys face in his palm he was able to get a good look at him, his nose had blood under it and smeared across the left most of his face. Big round almond brown eyes looked into his mocha tinted ones, a small jagged cut swooped across his right cheekbone. It would need a few stitches, sanhas bottom lip bubbled up into a pout. It was split on the right side near the corner and fresh blood leaked from it. This boy looked far too innocent, he didn't seem like the type to start fights or shift in public. Eunwoo let go of his soft face. He let his body turn around and face the cabinets, his hands groped at the silver brushed handles. Opening the white glass paned doors, his nimble hands fished about for the correct utensils to hem little sanhas cheek. Eunwoo gently placed the items onto a silver wheeling tray.eunwoo shifted his hands to the faucet, bumping it on he pumped a liberal amount of soap into his large palms. The doctor lathered it between his soft digits, rinsing the soap down the drain quickly before drying his hands. He slipped the blue latex gloves on, the sound of them rubbing together echoed painfully through the room. Sanhas small sobs had been quieted to sniffles and occasional wails of displeasure. Eunwoo turned back to sanha.The dark haired doctor sunk slowly onto a stool near the bedside, he slowly adjusted it so he sat at equal height with the soft bunny boy. He pulled the tray next to him. A white towel sat eunwoo's upper thigh, he looked over sanha one more time.