Dodie x Reader

request: Can you maybe do a Doddleoddle x fem! reader? If you're comfortable with that, of course.

~~~

Dodie was dancing in the kitchen, humming an unfamiliar tune while she waited for her kettle to boil. Y/N watched from the doorway that lead into the small and cozy kitchen, her arms crossed over her chest as she watched the brunette spin with her eyes closed. After a minute of watching, Y/N clears her throat, startling Dodie.

"Didn't hear you over the storm," Dodie says, her voice remarkably soft compared to the harsh thundering happening outside. Y/N smiles softly, brushing her hair back as she steps into the kitchen. Dodie is quick to pull down another mug, showcasing two different teas. Y/N points to one, not really caring as she watches Dodie make the tea. Finishing the tea, Dodie picks up the smaller of the two mugs and holds it out for Y/N, not noticing that she had been staring at Dodie's face.

"Do you know how much I adore you?" Y/N asks, stepping closer to Dodie. Dodie smiles and brings her cup up to her mouth. Tilting her head, Y/N sets her mug down, patiently waiting for Dodie to finish the sip she had taken. Dodie quirks a brow and lets out a soft chuckle when Y/N takes her mug from her to join the other.

"What's going on?" Dodie asks, her eyes shifting down to the two mugs. Y/N smiles and quickly presses a soft kiss to her friend's lips, the taste of earl grey hot on her lips. Dodie hums in response but doesn't pull away, her hands eagerly grabbing Y/N to pull her closer. Finally, the two break apart. "I was wondering when you were gonna do that," Dodie laughs, giving Y/N another, deeper kiss.