Mark?

Request: "I have a request? I've never requested before but here I am haha. Maybe Teamiplier is doing a live stream or something and reader is out of the shot making sure the cameras and everything are working and he just keeps staring at her and he has to excuse himself bc he gets a boner he's gone for a little while so the team sends her to go get him and he confesses to her?? You don't have to do this, of course, the idea just popped into my head and I decided I'd ask?"

~~~

Y/N stretches to reach above the camera, trying to readjust it without the audience really noticing and without distracting Mark or the rest of the team. She smiles sheepishly at Mark who's grin is directed at her before adjusting her hair. The stream had been going on for several hours, and none of Teamiplier had taken a break that they all probably needed.

Y/N moves away from the camera and grabs her white board to write "break?" across the shimmery surface without disrupting the screen. Mark acknowledges her, nodding his head before gesturing to Amy and Kat to take a quick break. Slowly, all five of them rotate out until Mark declares that it's time for his break. He shuffles awkwardly out of the room, bringing with him a pillow and his water bottle.

"Why did you take my pillow, Mark?" Ethan whine after him, stealing his friend's pillow as revenge. Y/N shakes her head and drinks from her own water, adjusting the settings on camera three. The group continues to tease Mark about taking the pillow, which eventually is chucked back into the room at Ethan's head.

After fifteen minutes passed and Mark still hadn't returned to the live stream, Kat sends Y/N a text telling her to go find Mark seeing as it was his live stream and he needed to be present for it. She nods to Kat and sneaks out of the room, quietly walking down the hall to where the kitchen was. Mark was nowhere to be seen, leaving Y/N a little confused.

"Mark?" she calls out into the house. There's no reply. With a shrug Y/N makes her way to where Mark's room is, thinking maybe he was just getting changed into something more appropriate for 80-degree weather. She knocks on his door and hears some shuffling inside. "Mark?" she calls again.

"One sec," Mark's gruff voice from the other side of the door comes. Y/N furrows her brow and crosses her arms nervously. What was he doing? Mark finally pulls the door open then a flustered look on his face, his eyes darker than when he left the live stream.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asks, trying to peer further into the room. Mark nods and smirks softly.

"I just have a thing, I shouldn't be more than another ten or so minutes," Mark explains. Y/N just takes a step back and nods. "Have them distract the stream for a little while longer?"

"Can do."

Y/N comes back to the live stream to see Tyler holding Ethan upside down by the ankles. She gives the team a confused gaze before coming over to help Kat fix the cameras. Once everything is back to normal, Mark finally walks in with a new shirt on, still looking a little frazzled. He smiles apologetically at Y/N and acts as if nothing happened, ignoring the questioning glances shared by the rest of the team.

The live stream goes on until they've hit their time limit, stopping and collecting their things, congratulating Mark on reaching the goal of the live stream. He reminds the team that it wasn't just him who helped reach the goal and helps see people out. Y/N is last to leave, being held back by putting camera's away and checking through Twitter.

Mark pauses in the door way, crossing his arms to watch as Y/N is bent over, double checking tht everything is in the camera bag. He clears his throat and Y/N pops up, pulling her hair out of her face and smiling.

"Hey Mark, I was just getting ready to leave," Y/N sighs, gesturing to the technology sitting around her. Mark relaxes and shakes his head.

"It's fine," Mark mumbles, coming into the room to help her pack the cameras up. "I just wanted to apologize for earlier today." Mark picks up two camera bags and pulls the straps over his shoulders. "I had to leave the stream and you caught me and that's a little embarrassing."

"Caught you?" Y/N questions, heaving several other bags up onto her shoulder to store away for the next live stream. Mark glances up past his glasses and furrows his brows.

"Yeah? My issue? The one in my pants?" Mark asks, gesturing to himself. Y/N stares at him blankly before smiling.

"You had a boner?" She chuckles. "Oh for the love of God, Mark," she tries to push past him. "Are you twelve?" Mark's hand wraps around her wrist, forcing her to turn to face him. His face is somber and he smiles weakly.

"I thought you knew," Mark murmurs, walking away from her to where he stores the cameras. Once all the camera's and equipment is put away, Mark sits down in the kitchen and scrolls through Twitter, reading all the tweets congratulating him. He sighs and locks his phone, not wanting to read them.

"Mark?" Y/N makes Mark jump. She smiles and comes over, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. "The next time you have that issue, just fucking tell me- it would've been a lot shorter of a wait." She plants a kiss on his cheek and grabs her keys, leaving Mark speechless in the kitchen.