Whoops (Tyler)

Request: "Request: how about you're Mark's little sibling (few years younger) and you're dating Tyler but you have to keep it a secret so Mark and Tyler dont have a full blown war (this sounds like the Ethan one and im sorry)"

~~~

Tyler was pretty groggy when he tucked you close to his chest. You sigh and sit up, pressing a kiss to his chin.

"Ty," you say his name sweetly. He would have to sneak out, knowing damn well that Mark would have a conniption if he found his best friend sleeping naked in his little sister's bed. Tyler shakes his head and pulls you closer. "You have to go," you whisper.

"No," Tyler whines, his grip getting even tighter. Letting out a hefty sigh, you force your way out of his grip and stand up, taking the sheet with you. Tyler groans and sits up, watching you as you peer out the door. Mark's door was still closed which meant he wasn't awake yet. Smiling, you come back to the bed and sit beside Tyler who had pulled the comforter up to his hips, covering himself.

"Seriously, Ty," you warn, tightening the sheets around yourself. He grins and leans in, pressing his lips to yours.

"First we have to be quiet, now I'm sneaking out?" Tyler teases, gently pulling you against his chest.

"You've snuck out before," you remind him, pulling yourself away so you can get dressed. Tyler had left some spare shirts here, which you were thankful for because they still managed to smell like him even after going through the wash. Tyler groans and stands up, collecting his clothes from the night before. You knew that he was just playing cute, trying to get you to hug him, but you also knew that Mark hated all of your past boyfriends, and maybe that girlfriend that one time, because by the end of it all, they had managed to break your heart.

When Tyler was finally dressed, and by that, he had his pants on and was holding his shirt, he plopped down on your bed and watched as you pulled on a baggy sweater and some pajama shorts. He had a slight grin on his lips and propped himself up with one arm behind him.

"You better hurry," you say, crossing your arms. Tyler's grin fades as he admires you.

"Alright, alright," he says finally, standing up and pulling his shirt over his head. "I'll see you at the office later today." He gives you a quick peck on the lips and sneaks out of your room. You listen as he goes down the stairs to leave, holding your breath and hoping that Mark wouldn't wake up.

Of course, on cue, you hear Mark's door open and Tyler's feet stop.

"Tyler?" Mark's groggy voice resonates in the hallway.

"Uh," you hear Tyler's voice, imagining him turning on the top stair to look at his friend. "Hi."

"What're you doing here?" Mark asks. You open your bedroom door and lean out. Mark rubs his eyes and blinks blankly. "Y/N?" You smile and come out of your room, glancing to find Tyler just in front of the stairs.

"Actually, I was just leaving," Tyler chuckles nervously, his hand sliding into his front pocket. Mark blinks again and takes a step forward.

"Were you here all night?"

"He texted me, he needed a place to stay last night so I invited him over," you say, covering for both yourself and Tyler. Mark's face doesn't change as he looks between the two of you. You smile innocently and make your way towards the stairs, pushing past Tyler so that you can get to the kitchen. Tyler waves at Mark before coming down to the kitchen with you, his face white.

"Jesus," Tyler breathes, leaning against the counter. You give him an apologetic smile and come over to him, reaching on your tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek.

"Get out of here before Mark realizes what's going on," you say, giving Tyler a hug before pushing him towards the door. Tyler grins at you over his shoulder and dips out of the apartment, leaving you to face a groggy and confused Mark.