Movie Date (Ty)

Request: "Can there be one where you're with Tyler at a movies and he keeps trying to be flirty and AAHHH I think it'd be so adorable if you get mad (?) at him and he just keeps being a little flirt AHHHH"

~~~

"God you're adorable, Y/N," Tyler whispers, tightening his grip around your shoulders. You shake your head and keep your eyes on the movie theater projection.

"Watch the movie, Tyler," you reply, shrugging his arm loose. Tyler gives a chuckle and presses a kiss to your temple.

"I'd rather watch you." You know that Tyler's grinning but you're determined to keep your eyes on the movie. It becomes difficult when Tyler moves a strand of your hair.

"Tyler!" You hiss, pulling away and glaring at him. Tyler lets out a laugh and turns his attention back to the movie. You shake your head and settle back down, letting the movie come back to you. Not even five minutes pass when you feel Tyler's hand on your thigh and his lips pressed against your ear.

"Y/N," he whines softly, giving your thigh a squeeze. You roll your eyes and stand up, tearing away from him and move over two seats. Tyler begins to stand up to follow but you glare him back into his seat, nodding with satisfaction when his eyes turn towards the movie.

You finally enjoy the movie for what it is- that is until you feel a piece of popcorn hit the side of your head.

"Babe," Tyler says, louder than a whisper. You ignore him and try to focus on the movie, groaning when Tyler sits next to you. "I just needed to tell you how cute you are when you're mad."

"I swear to God." You turn to look at Tyler, forgetting about the movie when you see the sweetest smile on his lips. "I hate you," you say softly. Tyler nods and leans in, pressing his lips against yours.

"I love you, too," Tyler whispers. You press your lips to his and pull him close, frowning when he pushes you away. "Watch the movie, Y/N."