Steamy Shower Doors (Ty NSFW)

request: hey! i haven't seen an update saying you're not taking requests so hopefully you still are! and i was wondering if you could maybe do either a hc or just a regular post thingy for shower sex w/ tyler? thanks!

~~~

He held you up by your thighs, your hands tangling in his hair as he drives into you. Your walls tightened on him as you shudder through your second orgasm, his lips roaming the skin of your neck. This had started as an innocent thing, Tyler requesting that you shower with him so he could rub your back and help you wash up. He got a little carried away, however, when it came to cleaning himself; his hand pumped the soap carefully around his cock while his other came down to your core, fingers nimbly playing with you.

So, you ended up with your back flush against the shower wall, him buried deep inside you as he milked your orgasm on, begging you to say his name. You give and toss your head back, his name spilling loudly from your lips as ecstasy flows through you. Tyler indulges on this, his lips catching yours so he can swallow your moans. You can feel his girth twitching inside of you and you know that he's close. Crossing your legs around his waist, you lock your ankles and pull him closer, rolling your hips to help him chase his release.

Tyler's hands grip your waist firmly, his hips hammering into yours. Your name is the first thing that leaves his lips when you feel the force of his seed rush into you, his thrusts sloppy as his grip on you loosens. You have to be quick to lower your legs as he lets go of you, Tyler's hands pulling you against his body as the warm water rushes down the both of you. His lips meet the top of your head and his arms caress you gently.

"I love you, y/n," he hums, his fingers tracing circles over your back as your legs quiver. Your eyes struggle to stay open, your energy has gone from reaching two orgasms and your brain still on a high.

"I love you too, Ty," you respond, your hands running over his chest. His hand slid between the two of you to stroke the rest of his release off himself, using the running water to his advantage. You lean away from the man and let him clean himself up, pressing your back on the cool shower tiles. Tyler clears his throat, catching your attention as he holds up a white wash rag. You close your legs, shaking your head, not wanting more stimulation on your sore body.

"You'll be fine baby, I promise, come on," Tyler mumbles, pressing the cloth against your stomach gently until he can pry your legs apart and clean his seed out of you. His lips press softly against your temple and trail down to your lips, kissing you lovingly. "Let's go lay down." Ty turns the shower spray off, leaning out of the shower to grab a towel. He wraps you in it and dries you off, his hands working methodically before he grabs a second towel and wraps it around his waist. Smirking, Tyler leans down and scoops you up, pressing you against his chest as he takes you to the bedroom, laying you on the bed.

Of course, he loved you. He wanted to take care of you to the best of his ability. He pressed a kiss to your temple and rubbed his hands down your arms, easing you to sleep.