Ethan x Reader 66.

66. "Look, I don't have much time, but I wanted to say I love you!"

It was the last thing you heard before his lips met yours, hands pulling you closer and fingers pressing into your skin. Ethan had never been one to shout out his emotions, especially in a jam-packed airport. You let him kiss you, your hands gripping his arms so you wouldn't lose balance. Though the kiss was short, it felt like forever, your body melting against Ethan's. He smiled when he pulled away, leaving you breathless.

"See you when I get home, Y/N!" And with that, Ethan was boarding his plane, showing the attendant his pass and pulling his carry on after him. You brought your fingers to your lips, still dazed. You waited until you heard that his plane was taking off before you went to your car and began the drive home, your phone going off in the passenger seat.

You didn't check it until you pulled into the driveway, seeing that it was Ethan.

We can talk more about that kiss when I get back. I didn't mean to just dump that on you. It's just been on my mind for almost a year now and I finally got the chance to tell you and it might've been bad timing but I do love you.

You smiled and locked your phone, deciding to leave him waiting while you got ready to welcome him back home.