Look What Fan Art Did (Ethan)

Request: "Could you write something where you are part of the Teamiplier editing squad and literally everyone but the reader knows that Eth has a crush on them. So one day during a video or Livestream, Mark accidentally spills the truth. Eth gets all red and stares at you while you blush."

~~~

You sigh as you set the mic's settings and wait for Mark to situate in front of the camera, Kathryn and Ethan fixing the other camera's and checking audio.

"How's this sound so far, do you know?" you ask Kat. She gives you a thumbs up and you move to Mark, helping him with his portable mic. Eventually you have to slap his hands away because he just makes it more difficult for you to get it to work. Mark, of course, tosses his head back and his arms up dramatically, egging a giggle out of his girlfriend, Amy, who was getting her own portable mic to work.

You had already helped Tyler with his, not that he needed much help with anything as he wanted to learn how to do it himself to make set up for the lifestreams faster. Silently, you thanked Tyler for not being incompetent and gave Mark's shoulder a pat to let him know that you were done with his mic.

"Don't touch it," you hiss at him, ruffling his hair playfully as he tries to adjust the position of the mic. Kat was whispering quietly to Ethan when you turn to them, and you frown.

"Help blue boy here with his mic and we can get started," Kat says, going back to one of the cameras to adjust the contrast. Ethan stood awkwardly with his mic in his hand, still unsure of where anything was supposed to go. You bite your lip and look at the helpless boy, shaking your head as you walk over to him.

"Sorry," Ethan mumbles softly as you pin the mic to the collar of his shirt. You glance up at him and smile.

"What for?" you ask, patting down where the mic was before dropping the box attached to it down his shirt, catching it with your other hand. Ethan squirms, and watches you adjust the settings, asking Kat for a sound check. She wobbles her hand and turns her attention back to the camera, mouthing something to Mark who just smiled innocently. Rolling your eyes, you look back at the box and give it a shake, knowing that it'll solve nothing.

"For making you set my mic up," Ethan squeaks at you. You let the giggle bubble over and shake your head. It was the least you could do for the cute boy. You had always admired him, but to hear him thank you for something so silly made your stomach flutter.

"Kat? How we sound?" you ask, changing the subject. Kat gives you a thumbs up and you tell Ethan to put the box in his pocket and to not touch anything. Ethan does as told and gives you a small wave before he joins the other two boys on the couch with Amy in the background.

"Alright, I'll just tweet that we're starting," Mark trails off and rolls his wrist at Kat to get it going. Both you and her stay out of the camera for this livestream, just wishing that everything will run smoothly and helping the boys fix their mics every now and then.

Amy and Tyler had teamed up against Ethan and Mark in a game of Halo, Ethan groaning as Amy kills him for the fifth time in a row.

"Ridiculous!" Ethan cries out and feigns death on the couch, throwing his arm over his face, egging a giggle out of you.

"Fanart?" Kat asks from beside you. You nod in agreement, and come into the camera, patting Mark's shoulder.

"Fanart." Mark's face lights up and he begins to tell the audience to tweet fan art at him, moving to the computer to start looking for it all. You smile and wave at the camera before leaving the view of the audience to join Kat behind the scenes again.

Mark shows the audience several tweets before he pauses at a picture of you and Ethan holding hands and kissing on a bench. You can feel the heat on your cheeks as Ethan glances over at you, smiling as heat reaches his own cheeks.

"Look at how cute they are!" Mark gushes, looking for more fan art specifically of Ethan and you. You shake your head and turn to Kat who's nodding as she reads a fan's comment aloud.

"More (ship name) please!" Kat says. Mark pulls up several more pictures until there's one with Ethan asking you on a date with flowers.

"If only he had the balls," Mark says quietly, but loud enough for the mic to pick up. Ethan sits up and covers his mouth.

"Mark!" He says quietly, his face turning tomato red. Ethan looks over at you and hides his face in his hoodie. "You guys weren't supposed to say anything!" he whines softly. Speechless, you turn to Kat who has a wide grin on her face. She doesn't say anything but Amy gently pinches Mark in the shoulder.

"He asked us to not butt in, Mark!" Amy scolds, throwing an apologetic look towards Ethan.

"I'm so sorry!" Mark gives a weak apology, flashing a devilish grin up at you before turning back to Ethan. You felt like your face was on fire and you couldn't help but put your hands on your cheeks, a small attempt at trying to cool them down.

Was teamiplier saying what you really thought they were saying? That Ethan had a crush on you? You focus your attention on Ethan who's still bright pink and give him a shy smile, feeling insecure now that the attention was around you two, and feeling even worse for Ethan who had to bear the brunt of the camera.

Eventually, Ethan sits up and clears his throat, relief flooding his face when Chica comes into the camera.

"Hi Chica!" Ethan presses a kiss to her head. "I should steal you since Mark takes everything into his own hands and can't keep a secret. I'll keep your secrets secret." You can't help but laugh at this, thankful that Ethan was trying to make light of the situation.

After the livestream

Ethan would come up to you nervously (on account that Kat was hovering and had a glow-y look about her)

He'd stumble over his words a few times as he'd try to make conversation with you

You'd just hug him and kiss his cheek and leave because you gotta go home.

The next day Ethan would probably bring you coffee with a note attached to it that read "Will you go out with me?" and yes and no next to boxes.

You'd check the yes and stick it to his computer and watch his face light up in excitement

Hugs

awe's from teamiplier

Ethan glaring at all of them before flaunting you as his new girlfriend