Six

Manchester, England

His throat had been slashed and laid there like a butchered animal in a waste of blood

His throat had been slashed and laid there like a butchered animal in a waste of blood...The corpse had slipped from the low single bed to the right of the door and lay staring up at her, the mouth open, the head almost cleft from the body.

She dragged the body and threw it into the boot of her gloss black Maserati Ghibli and zoomed out onto the quiet British street.

Night time had always been the time when the demons residing within her came out to play; to bring out the worst in her. She looked down to her white blouse, stained with crimson blood. She knew she couldn't go on like this forever. What happened to that normal life she'd always promised herself about?

Safehouse, Essex

"We're done, Henry

"We're done, Henry. I'm done. After this task, I'll call it a day."

"After this task, we're equal. I've kept my words..." Henry handed over a stash of £50 bills before opening the boot of the Maserati to reveal the dead body.

"Here's the intel..." He then threw a brand new Samsung smartphone before disappearing in his Mercedes C-Class.

"Damn it!" She shouted in agony.

The young woman then rushed inside the safehouse. "Was that Henry again?"

"Yea... who else, Shawn? Was just about to fuck this job, and guess what...?"

"He gave you another..."

The woman then let her hair down before removing her blood-drenched blouse. Her hair flowed down her back like black ink of a tilted piece of parchment. Her eyes were fox-like and had an caramel-dirt hue like a sweet chocolate.

"How's the WRX progress coming along?" She inquired.

"Ah, yes... it's complete. We're gonna test it tomorrow." Shawn shouted over as he was working underneath one of the dozens of cars in the Safehouse.

Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi