Seventeen

Back in the hotel room, Vincent's frown disappeared in an instant as soon as he unlocked the door

Back in the hotel room, Vincent's frown disappeared in an instant as soon as he unlocked the door. He forced a smile before greeting Alina, who was sitting on the bed with her bathrobe on.

"Everything going as planned?" Alina asked, eyes focused on the book she was reading.

"Yes, Alina. It WAS..." Vincent emphasized, well enough for Alina to put down the book.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it was all going well till a Koenigsegg with a masked driver turned up this evening," Vincent explained, his voice calm as ever. He slowly walked over to Alina and sat beside her.

"You know what? It's fine. We'll just switch to Plan B."

"What's Plan B?" She asked as Vincent's head moved closer to Alina's.

His lips then brushed hers. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Alina wanted to pull away before she lost herself but she couldn't bring herself to... Just when she was about to place her hands over Vincent's cheeks...

The bullet sped through her as Vincent pulled the trigger of his silenced M1911 pistol. Alina held the wound helplessly as tight as she could but to no avail.

"What's Plan B? A plan that will actually work..." Vincent whispered to Alina, who was struggling to breathe with her punctured lung.

"Clean this mess..." Vincent ordered his men before heading back out of the hotel room.

In Adam's hotel room, things were rather tensed up and quiet as the team was going through the entire route from Frankfurt to Paris. Adam was fiddling with the mask when he heard the pounding on the door. The four of them scrambled out of the couches as Shawn went towards the door and looked through the peephole. "Shit! It's Vince...!" Shawn exclaimed, trying his best to keep his voice down.

"What are we going to do?" Elliot asked, slowly starting to panic. Adam ran into his room cluelessly as Elena got her pistol positioned at the back pocket of her jeans, finding cover.

As if on cue, Shawn put on his poker face as he slowly open the door.

"What the hell are you guys... Oh okay, okay!" The gun barrel was mere inches from his face.
Elena jumped out from her cover, pointing her pistols at both of Vincent's cronies.
The standoff went on for ten seconds before Vincent spoke up.

"Where's the masked demon?" He questioned.

"Why do you even want to fucking see him, huh? Want to charm him with your money? Scared to lose, Vincent?"

"Fuck o-"
Vincent stopped short as Adam walked out of his room, mask in hand.

"Ah, I always wondered how Hans Hunter popped out of nowhere after all this while, after that crash in 2013. Anyway, how's that little bitch doing by the way? It's a shame she didn't get her head blown off with the Lotus."