Eighteen

Monte-Carlo, Monaco

Elena stepped out of her Maserati upon seeing Henry standing right outside Casino Square

Elena stepped out of her Maserati upon seeing Henry standing right outside Casino Square. "Some shit you had to go through to get this done, huh? This includes, what was it...? Getting a Formula 1 driver arrested..." Henry voiced out.

"It doesn't matter how I execute it. If it's successful, then it works." Elena replied.

Henry then lifted the suitcase placed next to him and passed it over to Elena. "As promised..."

"But, what about, Adam?" Elena asked.

"That's your problem to figure it out. It wasn't my idea to use an F1 driver after all." Henry then unlocked his Audi and zoomed away. Elena heaved a sigh of frustration, feeling really sorry for the 2018 F1 world champion.

La Sante Prison, Paris

Adam was locked up in an interview room, still with his mask on as a couple of officers entered

Adam was locked up in an interview room, still with his mask on as a couple of officers entered. "Hans Hunter... You have no idea how long Europe has been searching for you." One of the officers, who sounded rather British growled.

"We've searched all the records, there isn't a Hans Hunter. Well, this should be a good time to find out who you really are?" The officer brought up.

Adam giggled under the mask. "Officer... James Brown. You don't need to 'find out'. Do you want to know who am I? I'm Adam. Adam Ramsey. Yes, the Formula 1 driver."

"Impossible. But how...? Hans has been around since the 90s."

"Hans Hunter is long dead, officer. I somehow revived the mask and drove under his name." Adam said as he removed the mask.

"Why? What's there to race for on the streets?"

"The murderer of my friend, Alexander Williams. Does the name ring a bell? You all, so-called professionals assumed he died in a high-speed crash, but you never knew the truth."

"You wanna know what really happened? My left pocket..." The officer then reached into Adam's left pocket and pulled a thumb drive out of it.

"That's what I raced for. The truth..." Adam said, feeling contented.