Twelve

Belgium Grand Prix

1- Adam Ramsey (106pts)2- Sebastian Vettel (100pts)3- Valtteri Bottas (97pts)4- Max Verstappen (90pts)5- Kimi Raikkonen (81pts)6- Ayden Storm (61pts)

2- Sebastian Vettel (100pts)
3- Valtteri Bottas (97pts)
4- Max Verstappen (90pts)
5- Kimi Raikkonen (81pts)
6- Ayden Storm (61pts)

"Ayden Storm is looking to bag his 4th podium of the season in just 5 races this weekend. What to you think, Martin? Can he do it?" Croft asked as the SkySportsF1 went live across the globe.

"Easily, Crofty. This guy is composed, and unbelievably quick. I know it's abit contradicting to say this, but Ayden could actually be in a shot for the Driver's Championship towards the end of the season." The former F1 driver replied.

Ayden strapped himself into the car as he viewed his car data on the screen display placed infront of him. Soon enough, the lights went green for the start of Q1. Ayden decided to stay back as most of the grid headed out for their lap. He turned onto Adam's lap, watching him push as fast as he theoretically can, posting the fastest lap. Ayden giggled.

"Okay, boys. Guess it's time to take the Merc out from it's comfort zone." Ayden voiced out as the mechanics unwrapped the tyre blankets. He went out just as the Merc #15 driver boxed in. Ayden seemed calm, although no one could tell. He went out, effortlessly throwing the car in and out of the corners, and with Supersofts fitted, he easily went up to pole position, knocking off Adam's laptime done with fresh Ultrasofts.

Adam sat in the car, still very curious.
Where in the world had he got this pace from? Adam kept it to himself, knowing it's just the first Qualifying session. But Ayden's momentum went on as he posted yet another fastest lap time in Q2. "What the hell is in that car?" Adam asked his race engineer, after seeing his lap time dropped to second fastest. Andrew failed to reply.

Qualifying 3

Adam was the first to get out onto the track for the shootout. As he crossed the line to begin his flying lap, all sort of things start to happen to the young Mercedes driver. Heading into the final corner, he had been faster than anyone throughout the lap. He looked set to grab pole by atleast a second, until he suddenly felt a huge fall in power.

 He looked set to grab pole by atleast a second, until he suddenly felt a huge fall in power