Ch. 1 A Change in Scenery

"Well this is a change of scenery." Anti observed from Sean's eyes.

"It's a prison cell.." Sean held the bridge of his nose.

"I was being sarcastic." Anti barked. "Lighten up a little. "

"How am I supposed to lighten up when we have no idea where we're at!" Sean kicked a rock near by.

It rolled into a wall and stopped abruptly.

He then crunched down into a ball, pulling his hood over his head tightly letting out a frustrated groan. "I just want to go home."

"You're going to die here." Anti snickered. "Slowly, and painfully."

"And if I die, ye die too, moron."

His laughing came to a stop realizing what was going on.

"W̶̢̢̠̹̳͉̟̦͉̮͎͖͈̥̖͛̀͛̕E̶̢̧̹̳͖̻̬͙̘͔̼̘̲̜̊͒̇̔̀̀̉̽̋̚͝'̸̢̧̮̫͇͉͖̰̭̻̀̿̔ͅV̶̡̛͇̞̫̤͎̫̲̝̘͖̩͍̎̈́̊̾͗͑Ë̸̡̳̼̘̞̠̜͔̙̞͍͇̥́͝ ̴͆͘Ǧ̶̣O̶̧͒T̸̢̛̠̲̯̻̖̘͓̤͆̋̔͋̈́̎̅̐̋͒́̅̈́́ ̷̀͑T̸̠̗͖̜͓̮͙̰̘̺̠̤͍͍͐̾͛̏͛̓͌̅͆͒͊̚̕O̷̖̞̳͚̽̈́̅̇͜͠ ̷̆̀̀G̵̡̗̠̱̭̭̩͈̣̮̰̼͉͔̺͊̌̐̂̌͌̈́̒̂͛̍̚Ë̸̢̠͈̻̹̣́̅̏͆́̌̓̈́̉T̴̨̻͈̠͓̲̖̻̜͙͎̙͆̊̍̈́̏̈́̄̈́ Ö̴̙̥̰͉̜͔̺̜̞̟͓̳́͌̓̊̈́̔̎͘͠U̵̡̡̢̬̗͇̞̩̖͙̦̰̲̳̒̈́̄̈́̓̂T̶̨̛̲̙̭̜̹̬̩̲̠̲̘̭̝̺͐̓̅̒̾͒̓̅́̈ ̷̀O̶̼̱͠ͅF̸̦͍͘͜ ̴͗H̴̟̳͙̘͖͖̠̗̥̲̥̎̅̓̓̊̊̽́̐̓͌̅͜͝Ę̶̢̧̧̙͖̜͚̹̳͍͔͆̅̄͆̔͘ͅͅR̵̢̢͈̬̱̜̠̻̓̈̀͊̈́̊̾̚͜ͅȨ̴̮̗̖̤̭͔̣͉̳̭̒!̴̢̢̛̗̝̦̳̠̖̥̼͈̱͑̐̎̈́͌͋͋̐͐̑͜͝

His voice, distorted and glitched in his yell. Although it was inside his head, it still hurt to hear. Sean covered his ears.

"Anti, knock it off!"

Suddenly Anti forced control over Sean's body, and began to panic. "I'm not ready to die!"

He pulled at the bars leading out of the cell. As strong as he was, he couldn't even budge them. "I'm too beautiful. I'm-I'm- Where's my knife?"

"He took it." Sean answered, annoyed at his counterpart. "Ye saw him take it."

"Wait! I've got it. I'll just-" He blurred himself away only to walk out of the wall back into the same room.

"Ḑ̸̧̮̈́͋͒͊̉̎̃͂̄A̶̡̨̢̧͚̻̙͓͇̙̽̓̍͊̉̌M̸̹̗͙̙̺̊̓͗́̽͜I̴̡̝̪̪̬̅̐̈́ͅT̴͕̖̱̙̭̦̾̓̽̓̂͆̑͒̍́͘!" He yelled.

"This is quite the show." (y/n) smiled.

Anti looked up to see a familiar face. "(Y/n)! (Y/n) how did you get down here?" He held the bars getting as close to (Y/Gender) as possible.

"That's not important, what's important is getting you two out of here." She began to look around the room for any means of keys, or a way to let them out.

Sean took back control quickly. "Where's Dark?"

"Looking for me. Which is why we don't have much time."

Finally (Y/n) found a crowbar. It wouldn't unlock the door but it would break the lock itself. She held up the bar high and swung down onto the lock. It bent it for sure, needed two or three more swings till it finally broke.

Sean rushed out immediately hugging (Y/N). A natural reaction to seeing someone whom he thought was dead. The abrupt hug forced her back a few steps. (Y/N) Smiled and hugged him back, but it was short lived as the sound of a door slamming filled their ears.