Ch. 5: Wade in the Water

"Sean!" (Y/n) yelled even louder.

A door closed, and then foot steps followed afterwards.

"(Y/n), are ye up?" Sean yelled.

"Yeah, where are you?"

Sean turned the corner to the living room. (She/he) quickly noticed the gash on his cheek. What ever happened in the dream happened in real life. (She/he) remembered hitting Anti in the face, but didn't think it would effect Sean.

"What's wrong?" He asked noticing her strange expression.

"Your face. You're hurt."

He felt his face. "Yeah, I woke up with it. Anti was probably up to no good."

"No, no, no. Oh god, no." (She/he) stood up and approached him. "This is my fault."

"How is it yer fault?"

"Anti showed up in my dream last night..He threatened me and I got scared so I hit him and ran."

"Taddle tale.." Anti's voice echoed.

"I guess when I hit him my ring sliced his face open. I didn't think demons could get hurt in dream." (She/he) paused. "I didn't think you'd get hurt."

"Woah, woah, woah, what did he threaten ye with?"

"Just..normal demon nonsense. He doesn't want me around anymore."

"I never wanted ye around in the first place." Anti sneered.

Sean rolled his eyes. "Yeah, he's being a little salty."

"I̸̞͝ ̷̹͘a̷̹̕m̵̮͌ ̵̮̑n̴̼͒ó̴͜t̴̾ͅ ̶̦͌s̴̨͝a̸̜͋l̸̼̋t̷̩̑y̵͚͘.̴͔̌.̵̣̂.."

"He has a point.." (Y/n) held (her/his) arm. "When this is all over, no matter how it ends. I won't come around again."

"No don't be saying that, lass. I won't let Anti hurt ye."

"I mean, the only reason why you're around is because I dragged you into this."

"Hey, I could have easily said no." Sean crossed his arms.

'You're too nice to say no."

"(Y/n) we've been through quite a lot in these short few weeks, am I right?" He looked her directly into (her/his) eyes with a serious expression on his face.

(She/he) was never good at eye contact and looked away. "I mean, besides danger, what do we really know about each other? You're just a guy who got stuck in MY problems."

"And I'm the only guy who can get ye out, and I'm not just doing this because yer some random lass in trouble, yer my friend (Y/n)." He tried giving (her/him) a reassuring smile.

"You don't know anything about me.."

Sean rolled his eyes. "Well then lets change that. Get changed."

He walked by (her/him) and rushed towards the steps. (She/he) turned in his direction quickly.

"What? Why, where are we going?"

He stopped at the bottom of the steps. "What, ye think I'm just going to bring ye to England and keep you inside? No! Now hurry up! There's a lot to see."

(Y/n) smiled and darted towards their bag.
________________________

Sean did not disappoint. He went all out in showing (Y/n) the most amazing views possible in the city. From the Royal Pavilion to the Brighton wheel they did not waste a single moment of their time doing nothing.