Ch. 10: As a Demon Would

"(Y/n)." Anti leaned down to her ear, blowing off Dark completely. "I'm going to wake you up. We'll get ye patched up then."

"How?" She breathed, trying not to think about her leg.

"I'm waiting, Anti." Dark spoke.

Anti looked Dark dead in the eyes, then pushed (Y/n) off the tree branch. She wasn't expecting it, and panicked mid-fall. It was just enough to wake her up from her deep slumber.

Sweat drenched her forehead. The more awake she became the more pain filled her leg. Blood stained the couch and a blanket near by.

"Anti." She breathed. "Anti. I need Anti."

(Y/n) began to hear arguing coming towards her. She sat up pulling together as much strength as possible.

"I know Signe, but listen to me, I didn't have a choice. Anti took over. I couldn't do anything. No- Yes- I know but- NO-" Sean paced the kitchen once more. "He took over and they messed around the city."

"You-" (Y/n) raised her voice.

She tried to stand up but fell to all fours. One way or another she was going to get to Sean. Her face grew warmer the more she listened to their conversation. Not only had Sean forgotten about her, but he also was lying to Signe. He FORCED Anti to stay in control.

"Sean!" She called out.

Sean glanced over, taking a double take.

"Oh my god." He dropped his phone.

"You lied to me!" She spoke through gritted teeth, and sat on her side.

"What the hell happened to you?" He fell to his knees and looked around her body. "Yer leg, lass."

"You abandoned me in those god damn woods." Warm tears fell over. "For a phone call!"

Signe's voice could be faintly heard from the phone, but neither of them paid any mind to it.

"Now's no the time, (Y/n). We need to get ye help."

"I want Anti." She groaned.

"Ye want what?"

"Anti!" She raised her voice.

"Yer not going to be able to help, bastard." Anti shouted in Sean's mind. "Let me out ,Sean."

The yell so loud, it created an instant headache. He clutched his head in pain.

"He'll only make it worse! Trust me, let me help you."

"You're the whole reason I'm like this!"

"I'm going to make it up to ye. Yer going to be okay. I promise. I promise, (Y/n)."

While dealing with the intense fire-y feeling traveling up her leg, she remembered Anti's Latin name. His REAL name. According to Demonology knowing a demons name gave one power over it.

"Contrarium." She breathed out, almost desperately. "Please."

(Y/n) closed her eyes retaining any noise that was forcing it's way out. Sean's panicked breathing and voice had silenced. Upon opening them she saw Anti had seamlessly slipped into control. Strangely enough he had no emotion on his face. Just a neutral, calm exterior.

She sat up then gripped onto his shirt. "Take me to a damn hospital before I pass out."

Without a word he picked her up, one arm under her back, and the other under her legs. Within an instant he blurred into a darkened room, the only evidence of travel being wisps of black smoke.