2.

„New place, a new beginning.

Is there something better than that?"

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

I had never thought that I would be in love with another place except for Stockholm. Stockholm was a beautiful place, full of people and rich culture, but when I saw the Shadowrose village, I thought it was even more beautiful than my own hometown.

There was something about Shadowrose that made it special. Maybe the way he was placed on a hill, surrounded by vineyards, or the fact that it reminded of the different cities in Italy.

It looked like it just came out from a beautiful fairytale.

As we drove through an old road, I was thinking about my new life, all the adventures that I would experience. Maybe I will find someone with whom I will fall in love with, but that's second on my to-do list. First things are the University and my education.

„What do you think about the village?" Lena turned to me, moving her sunglasses away.

„It's beautiful. When was it build?" I turned my attention back to the village. The village was slowly getting swallowed by the trees and vineyards, making it more breathtaking then it was before.

„It was built in the late 18. St," She leaned back to her seat. „You have to see it up close. It's even more beautiful and the people are nice too."

„Oh, I definitely will," I leaned on my seat, enjoying the view next to me.

~ - ~

The drive was quite long. I didn't think that it would take over an hour to my new house – my new beginning. As soon as Louis had parked the car on the driveway, I got out and stared at the house.

The house I remembered staying at when I always came to visit. The house didn't change a single bit. It still looked like it came from a long forgotten fairytale where a princess waited for her prince charming.

Of course, I wasn't a princess and I didn't have my own prince charming who would come and save me from a dangerous dragon. The house itself looked like a castle, covered with ivy, a few lanterns that were hanging down from the front porch, and with the windows that are still the same, white color like they used to be.

I have always wanted a house far away from the city, just a little bit near a forest so that I could escape the outside world whenever I would need it.

„I know it's nothing like the fancy house you used to live in Sweden," Lena said.

I smiled at her. „It's perfect."

„Well thank you, but don't tell me you won't miss the rich life that you used to have. I mean, your father's side owns half of Sweden." I tried not to answer back.

Louis opened the trunk, and grabbing my couple of suitcases from it, he walked to the porch and dropped them down so he could unlock the door. He was always a quiet person. Sometimes I wondered why they were even together. Lena was always a talkative person, and well he, he was very quiet, almost mysterious.

„Are you okay?" Louis surprised me with a sudden question. I didn't expect of him to ask me something, or even less to talk to me.

I nodded. „The jet lag is killing me."

Opening the door, we all entered the house. Suddenly, I heard a bark coming from the deepest parts of the house. In a second, Ronny – Lena's and Louis's Belgian Shepeard – ran from downstairs through the hallway into me. Ronny jumped on me, wrestling me down on the floor and I screamed when he licked my face.