9.

„We all live in shadows dark and scary,

Our lives are full of secrets that even

Lies can't keep them hidden.

Sometimes I wish you were here helping me

with my life that went crazy."

- Elizabeth

Elizabeth

„I'm so sorry for her behavior. She is pregnant and everything annoys her, and now my accident. I think she would die if something like this happened to me again."

„Happened? Something happened to you like this before?" He turned to me. My stupid tongue. I should have stayed quiet.

„I will go see how she is," Louis nodded to Henry and walked into the house.

I took a deep breath. „I had an accident a few weeks ago. I don't remember a thing, except that I lost the necklace she gave me as a gift," At least I didn't lie to him the part about the necklace.

„Yeah," He looked at me confused.

I took a sip of water. „Thank you for helping me. I think I would get lost if it wasn't for you," Placing my hand over his, he glanced at our hands together then back at me, giving me his smile that I started to love.

„Like you didn't get lost in the first place," He joked, and I started laughing with him.

Maybe it was too early to say, but there was something about him that I liked. Maybe the fact he was so caring to me, or his sense of humor.

Or is it much deeper than those things?

I don't know yet.

We stared at each other, only the birds singing around us. Our moment was instantly broken by my phone. Looking away, I took my phone, opened it and saw a message from a number that I haven't seen before.

I've heard what happened to you. You are the main attraction at the University. I'm sorry that I didn't have time to visit you, but I will take some of my free time and I will come to you. P.s. if you didn't hear, I'm your new study partner. ;) – Nicklaus Nightclaw

Agh, not him.

Taking a deep breath, I threw my phone angrily at the table next to me.

„Something happened?" Henry asked, clearly attracted to my new mod.

„An asshole named Nicklaus Nightclaw will come to visit me. I don't even know who gave him my number," I took a deep breath.

Henry, on the other hand, glared down at his glass. What is wrong with him?

„I gave him your number," Lena appeared on the door with her arms crossed. Henry and I immediately turned to her.

„Why did you do that?" I asked, still in shock.

„Ashley and Kathryn don't have time due to work, so I called him and gave him your phone number," She walked to us, taking my empty glass. „You already know him so it would be much easier to communicate with him, unlike some stranger," She glanced over at Henry, giving him a forced smile.

„Why Nicklaus?" Speaking of the devil. Behind Henry's head, I saw Nicklaus parking his red Audi next to Lena's car. He took down his sunglasses off and smiled when I looked at him, but when Henry turned around, he immediately lost his smile.

„I will leave you two alone now," Lena said, walking back into the house.

„I have to go now," Placing his glass on the table, Henry reached for my hand and slowly kissed it. „Until next time, Elizabeth." I became speechless so I just nodded and smiled at him.