Bonus chapter 3. - Christmas special

Elizabeth

The entire Nightclaw mansion was decorated with Christmas decorations, but not the typical Chrismas decorations that an ordinary family would have. Their decorations were, well, in a typical Nightclaw fashion. 

The entire dining room was covered with Christmas tree branches who had amputated angels hanging off them and broken red Christmas balls pined in them. The Christmas tree itself was in a dark green color with red lights and red Chrismas ball on them, and a bunch of presents beneath it.

 We were all gathered around the table, enjoying the food that Mrs. Wolfowitz and the servants made for us before they went to celebrate Christmas themselves with their own families.

I was sitting in front of Henry, who was acting extremely weird during the whole dinner. He was glancing at me every few seconds, smirking and giving me the I can't wait to fuck you later kind of look. I was nervous. Extremely nervous to be exact. Especially because he was acting more like a caveman lately.

After the dinner and everyone leaving to their rooms, I found myself sitting on our bed, taking my high heels off while Henry was locking the door behind him. He took his shoes and socks down, throwing them somewhere into the room.

"Leave them on." His voice was cold. Almost deadly. And his eyes were glowing red.

"What?" I asked.

Henry walked to the bed, his lower area waving like a flag. "I said, leave your hills on."

I was still sitting on my bed when he suddenly pulled me up and in a second I found myself slammed on the wall with my face leaning on it. Henry was standing behind me, his fingers going up stockings until they didn't reach the hem of my red dress. His mouth was next to my ear, and I could smell the liquor coming out of his mouth.  

"Henry," I moaned when his fingers suddenly came in contact with my black lace panties. He circled his fingers over my clit before moving the panties away and dipping both of his fingers into me.

"You are already wet," he growled into my neck. "I like you wet. It gives me a one more reason to fuck you tonight."  

"And what are the other ones?" I whispered, grinding my pussy against his palm. Wanting more and more of his touch.

His lips made contact with my neck, and I melted even more. "Your red dress." He leaves a kiss on the curve of my neck. "Your beautiful face." Another kiss. "Your intoxicated smell." A third kiss. "And your delicious ass that I want to fuck, my love."

"What If I don't want that?" I provoked him.

Henry slides my red dress down, leaving me only in my black panties, stockings and high heels. His hands go up my belly to my naked breasts. My skin felt cold under the cold wall, but his touch made my whole body warm.

He lets a dark laugh. "I don't think you have a choice tonight. You said it yourself that you want to give me something special for Christmas. Why don't you give me your ass?"

I turned around, starting to unbutton his white shirt. I dragged the shirt down his muscular shoulders. My eyes focused on his green eyes that were almost peach black from the lust.

I moved my hand down his chest, feeling every muscle under my small hand until it reaches his belt. His eyes were focused on my hands as I slowly opened his belt. I took the belt out and dropped it on the floor.

"You are tease, you know that." His hands came to my hair and he pulled me to his body. He wanted to kiss me, but I took the opportunity and slid my hand into his pants, giving his hard cock a good squeeze.