🌙 Information🌙

„People die, beauty fades, love changes and you will always be mine."

~ I N F O R M A T I O N ~

Hello guys! This is the first book of the Hellhounds series.

If you want to read it faster, you can read it on Inkitt too.

I'll post two chapters ahead. (link in bio)

This is completely a werewolf/hellhound book.

That means that there no witches, vampires... 

This book is being edited. I will post chapters daily, but If you want to read the whole book (already edited), you can check it on Inkitt (link in bio) and leave a review and a like for a chance to make Into the woods published!

~ -  ~

 ~ M A T U R E ~

This book contains some mature, sexy, steamy things * wink, wink *

You must follow me to read those chapter. Maybe I will put a restricted book for those  chapter's

I'm not sure yet, but if you want to read it...stick around.

stick around

~ - ~

~ L O C A T I O N ~

The story itself is placed in Canada, in a village named Shadowrose. Yes, that's not a real village. (I think so) The inspiration for the village is Motovun - a city in Croatia. (

You can check it out, it's beautiful) *Croatia promo*

~ -  ~

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram. @author_isabel_wolf

If you want to be the first person to see sneak peeks, news about the books or even just want to hang out, you can follow me there. I post daily teasers for both Into the woods and Whisper of dreams.

If you enjoy this book, please leave a comment and hit that star button.

I would really appreciate it.

- Isabel

Important news!

If you are reading this book for the first time,  I want you to know that this book is getting published, and that this version just a draft. Also I want to say that English isn't my mother language so don't be to judgemental about the grammar errors. I appreciate that you a just letting me know about those mistakes, and I love that you do that because I grew so much as a writer since this book came out. :)

Enjoy reading,

Isabel Wolf