Unhealthy Addiction

The man carried me and placed me on a bed in the small room. He gave me water and a glass of blood.

I drank it without hesitation. I groaned as my wounds slowly healed. I felt so much better and drank until the last drop.

"So who are you and what happened to you?" He asked. There were about six guys surrounding me.

Some were smoking. They all had tattoos all over their bodies and some had piercings. They had crazy hairstyles that looked so cool.

I wanted to do something crazy. Maybe get a few piercings and tattoos and then die my hair any colour.

I told them everything. I didn't know the but it didn't matter. Their eyes softened as I cried blood. I told them how it started. From the day I was turned until the day I was taken.

They allowed me to show and brought me a large shirt and boxers. The shirt ended mid thigh but who cares.

They had already seen me naked. "So do you want to go back?" Drew asked. They all stared at me.

I shook my head and they smiled. "Well then, you're one of us. Like a little sister and no one's going to hurt you." He said.

The others nodded. They thought of me as their sister. I felt warm and fuzzy inside. "Can I try that?" I asked.

Matt was smoking a cigarette. I wanted to try it. "You can but if you don't like it don't blame me." He said.

I took it from him and took a long drag. My lungs hurt like hell but it felt good. I took another eagerly and they all joined.

In a few hours the room was filled with smoke and we were all high and excited. They told me about themselves.

I even got to have marijuana and cocaine. It felt so awesome. I felt like I as invincible and that I could so anything.

So I decided to stay.

A week later...
It had been a week since I'd been staying with the boys and things were going great.

In a week I had got addicted to cocaine, dyed my hair black, got a tattoo a bit above my waist and got a few ear piercings.

I was missing my friends back home but I didn't want to face them. They would judge me for everything.

Here the boys accepted me. They knew what it felt like to be forever to do something against your will. They had done worse than I did.

I felt like I had family. I was with James and we had sniffed the last of the cocaine when I smelt him.

Dark chocolate! So appetizing but I had to hide. I couldn't let him see me. I couldn't go back to him.

Why was Jake here anyway? How did he find me? I was fine and I didn't need any of them. The drugs took away my problems.

When I was high, I didn't see those haunting baby blue eyes. I didn't have nightmares of what the Masked Monster did to me and I didn't have nightmares of my grandma.

I tried to get James off me so I could leave but I couldn't focus. I was too high. I was dazed and I could barely see anything.

I heard the door opened and I saw him. He looked terrible. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was messier than usual, his clothes were dishevelled and he looked so tired.

Then I looked into his dark blue eyes
I saw shock, love, pain and guilt. I couldn't speak as the rest of my friends piled in. They all looked like Jake.

Tired and depressed. I couldn't speak. James got off me and I stood up from the bed. U could barely stand still.

Then the guys came in and started fighting with the others. "She's mine! And you won't keep me away from her." Jake yelled.

Just before Drew punched him I screamed at him to stop. "Can I please have a word with them alone? I'll meet you guys outside." I told Jake.

He looked shocked and defeated before he walked away with Damon and the rest following him. I turned to my six older brothers.

They'd taught me how to be free but it had to face my fears. I had to go back. So I told them exactly that and understood.

I hugged them as I packed the clothes they had bought for me into a duffle bag. I was crying blood because I was going to miss them.

I grabbed a few bags of cocaine and marijuana and a bottle of alcohol. They chuckled at me.

Then o grabbed the picture of all of us and closed the bag. As I hugged them I was crying. I was gonna miss them.

In a week I had formed a bond with them. "Don't cry. I'll come and visit you as soon as I need more cocaine."I said.

They laughed and I looked at them all once again before walking to Jake's car. It was packed right in front of the house.

I sat in the backseat and closed the door as he drove off. The car was filled with an awkward silence. They all stared at me without blinking.

Bella wasn't with us or else she would have been crying in happiness. I had come down from my high and now the voices were haunting me.

I fought the urge to scratch my self. I needed some drugs but I couldn't. Not while they were here. They would take it away from me and I needed it.

Yes, I was an addict. It helped me forget all my problems. I felt high and exhilarating.

I was deep in thought when a finger tapped my shoulder. It was dark and everyone had gotten out of the car.

I just ignored them and entered my house. There was no one there so that meant they had Bella. I closed the door behind me and locker it.

After a few minutes I hears the car drive away. I ran up to my room and took out the bag of cocaine.

I was ready to get high. I laughed to myself as I took a long sniff of the powder.

I took the bottle out of the bag and began drinking. I drank away my problems. I was almost an adult.

I laughed at the thought. Once I turn eighteen, I'll take Bella and get out of here. I'll start a new life and I'll just he Tara.

I won't be a freak of nature. I'll be Tara. I continued to drink. I was already addicted so having a little more won't change anything right.

So I stayed up all night and continued to feed my addiction. My unhealthy addiction.
--------------------------------------------------
I have nothing to say. So I'll make this short.

Please vote, read, share and comment.

Until the next chapter...

-Daisy