The Spirit Realm

Tara's POV
I screamed in pain as I kept running. The ancestors had trapped me in the spirit realm for days now and kept torturing me.

This was like when I was back with the Masked Monster. I was sweaty and bloody and as tired as hell. All my muscles were aching.

The adrenaline had worn off and now I was stumbling. They were trying to destroy my soul. If they did, I would be trapped in limbo forever.

Ever since I got here, I've been having visions of the war. It was between witches and vampires. But I had to stop it. The king was gearing up for battle.

But with me stuck here, the prophecy is being fulfilled. I have to get back somehow. I hadn't seen my parents but right now I was in witch kingdom.

I remembered everything. I miss all the people. I ran up to my house. I had lost them but they would be back.

I entered the house as blood flowed from my eyes. All the memories I had here were catching up to me. I still couldn't remember how I was turned or how they died.

It's like my body has locked all my memories away. If I could remember, then I would know where to start looking for my sire.

I need to know why. Why me? Why my parents had to die? I needed answers. I walked to my room. It looked like the real thing. I climbed on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Flashback...

I ran down the stairs. I was younger and happy because I was finally out of school and today was my father's birthday.

He met me at the last step and I jumped into his arms as he wrapped his arms around me and spun as around. He had grown taller.

"How was boarding school?" He asked. I shuddered a bit. "It was awful." I replied and it truly was.

I had managed to make my best friend my worst enemy and also become the entire school's punching bag in less than a week. I truly was weak and I didn't deserve the Morgenstern name.

"It's okay honey. You can finally go to Athena's School For Young Witches." He said. I squealed in excitement. My dream was to attend the prestigious school and forget about my horrid past.

"Where's mom? In the kitchen?" I asked. He nodded. I left him and walked to the kitchen where my mom was baking chocolate cake as she hummed a tune.

"Hey mom! I missed you." I yelled as I rushed to hug her. She hugged me and began sniffling. "Oh my baby. I missed you so much." She said as she ruffled my hair.

"Mom! I'm not a baby." I replied and groaned. "Well I don't care. You'll always be my baby so suck it up. Now can you help me finish the cake?" She asked.

I grabbed an apron and got to work. Soon we were done. As we left the kitchen, all I did was stare at the cake in my mother's hands.

She didn't trust me enough to hold it. She knew about my addiction to anything hat had chocolate especially Nutella.

Suddenly she dropped the cake unto the floor and I looked up. There lay my father on the floor in a pool of blood. His blood!

My mom was yelling at me as she rushed to I'm but I couldn't hear her. It was like my life cane crashing down. My father was dead. I felt numb yet dead inside.

When I finally broke out of my trance, I run upstairs to call the Council of Witches. I hadn't even taken two steps when the lights went off.

The next thing I heard was my mom screaming in pain. I yelled for her and tried to reach her but I couldn't see her. Then it all went silent.

I looked around scared and afraid. My heart was beating fast and I felt paralysed with fear. Suddenly, I felt a hand wrap around my arm before I was pushed onto the floor.

I banged my head hard and it led me with a massive headache and blurry eyesight. I felt a boy get on top of me.

I struggled to get him off but he locked both of my hands above my head with one hand and locked my legs in place with his.

Then he leant down and sunk into my neck. I had no idea what he was doing until I felt his fangs in my flesh.

I screamed for help but soon I had stopped and was moaning as he groaned in pleasure.

Sparks spread around my whole body and although I felt faint from all the blood loss, I pulled him closer. Just as I closed my eyes he pulled away.

I remember seeing his intense blue eyes. I had seen them before. They looked so familiar. Then I closed my eyes.

I remember waking up in a box and digging my way out of the ground to see the same blue eyes. I was so scared and dirty.

I had no idea who I was. Then he grabbed my neck and twisted it. I gasped and bolted upright. After calming down I looked around.

I was in a room and beside me was Bella. She was playing with her barbie dolls but she had stopped and was staring at me. "Baby, where are we?" I asked her.

"Moony, we're still at the palace but it's been days now. Are you okay? I was so scared." Bella said.

I hugged her to me. "I'm fine. You don't have to sorry. I'll never leave you, okay?" I asked. She nodded and sniffles. I placed her on my hip after getting of the bee ad I left the room.

There was no one in the palace. It was empty except the guards. I approached one and stared at him. He seems honest enough.
"Where is everyone?" I asked him.

It knew it was rude but I was scared. If they are then I don't know what will happen. The prophecy will be fulfilled and they'll all die.

The ancestors didn't want me to see the prophecy. If I did I would warn the vampires. "They're gone to war with the witches, princess." He answered bluntly.

I peaked instantly. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and left where he was. I was too late. If they all died the witches would rule the world.

They'd slaughter the other vampire kingdoms. I'd lose my family. I can't let that happen. I just can't let that happen.

The ancestors took me to the spirit realm because of this. I thought they were punishing me for helping the queen but I was wrong.

They're working with someone. The mastermind. The one who creates all theses plans. The question is who is he or she?

I had no time to think. I had a blood bath to stop.

--------------------------------------------------
I have nothing to say. This story is going in a whole new direction.

Please vote, read, comment and share.

Until the next chapter...

-Daisy