Birthday Disasters

"Tara, since tomorrow is the ball and Jake is getting you a dress, I want to ask you whether I could sleep over?" Bella asked.

I was shocked. Wasn't I too weird? "Why?" I asked. "Well you're my new bestie and you hate makeup so I figured you'd want my help." She said and wiggled her eyebrows at me.

She was right. I would need her help. I had never put on makeup in my sixteen and half years of life. And besides  it would be nice to have a sleep over with my new best friend.

"Sure, why not? So I'll see you tonight?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me before heading to the car. I turned around to leave before I realized something.

I sped over to the car and Jake turned of the engine. "Okay, hand over my baby now!" I snapped. Damon and Noah stepped out and have Bella to me.

I shot them a dirty look and they looked at me sheepishly. "It's just that she's so cut and I wanna hug and cuddle her forever." Noah said.

"You'll see her after the ball. Now get your asses back in the car." Jake yelled at them. I laughed when Noah and Damon got back in the car.

I stood and waved until the car was gone. Bella grabbed a lock of my hair and tugged. "You had a lot of fun today, didn't you? Well let's get you to bed since its been a long day."

I said to her as I for back in the house and closed the door behind me. I gave her a bubble bath and changed her into comfy clothes. I then put her in her crib and she fell asleep.

That night Bella came over and we had the best girl's night ever. She was truly a great best friend with an amazing personality and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

The next afternoon...
"Bella, wake up!!" I shook Bella and tried to wake her up. I had trued to the last thirty minutes and all she did was groan and fall back asleep.

It was 12:45 and she was still asleep. So I did what any best friend would do. I grabbed a bucket of cold water and threw it on her.

She screamed and bolted off the bed. She glared at me as i laughed and mumbled curses under her breath.

Then she gave out a loud cry and tackled me to the ground. Yes, I guess she wasn't as quiet as I thought she was. She was wild.

"Okay I'm sorry. Now get off of me. You're so heavy. How can Edward stand to carry you?" I asked.

"He has to or else I will kick his his. I have before and I'm not afraid to do so again." She said and got off me.

And I was sure she had. "Okay, so why'd you wake me up at 6:00 in the morning?" Shae asked as she entered the bathroom.

I sat on her bed. "First off all its 12:45 I n the afternoon and Bella just said her first word." I said and bounced on the bed.

She rushed out of the bathroom with damp her and a towel around her. Even looking like that she looked like am model.

"She did? When?" She asked as her eyes lit up with excitement. "Follow me." I said as I rushed put of the room into Bella's room.

She sat on her pink carpet and was playing with her new toys. I took out my phone and took about ten pictures.

"Hey baby, can you say that word again?" I asked her. "Jake!! Jake!! Jake!!" Shae said and clapped her hands as she giggled.

Of course her first word was Jake's name. Of all the words she could have said it had to be Jake. "It's cute and all but Jake?Seriously?" She asked.

"I'm gonna go have a bath and then we can get you ready." She said. I looked at her puzzled. "But the party's at six." I said to her.

"Yes, which means we don't have enough time." She said and left the room before I could argue. I had already eaten breakfast but I wanted Jake's blood.