Elena and Braeden

Tara's POV
Ring... Ringgg... Ringgggg

I groaned as I grabbed the click and threw it at the wall. It wrapped the blanket closer until it was suddenly ripped away from me.

"Get up. We have school." A voice said. I groaned and turned to put my face in the pillow. Nice pillow...

"If you don't stop that I will stick a pole up your ass so deep that it'll come out through your mouth." I threatened. I heard feet walk away and I sighed in relief.

I suddenly felt cold water on me. I bolted straight off the bed. And there were the culprits laughing like hyenas who had tuberculosis.

T was leaning on Edward. Damon and Noah were on the floor. Mason stood at the door laughing and Jake looked like he could barely breathe.

I ignored them, feeling annoyed and stomped off to the bathroom. I had my showers and after drying myself I came out in my robe.

Jake lay on my bed and I could hear Bella giggling as the rest were awed by her cuteness. She's such a sweetheart.

I took the towel out of my hair and shook my hair left and right repeatedly. Jake stared until soon he gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked. "I am weirdly getting turned on by this." He admitted with a smirk. I blushed but I managed to cover it up.

I shot Jake a dirty look before I went to blow dry my hair. Jake entered the closet and came out a few minutes later with an outfit.

" I can dress myself you know?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Yeah, but I do it so much better." He said as he smirked.

"Well can't you get out so I can get dressed." I asked in a not so polite tone. Yeah, I was not really a morning person.

"You can change here, princess." He said. My heart fluttered at the term of endearment but I controlled it.

I just smiled and rolled my eyes. I grabbed the clothes from him and returned to dress in the bathroom since he wouldn't leave.

After I came out fully dressed, I grabbed the books and put them in my bag. "We can go now." I said as I turned to face him.

"Really, I thought you would take forever." He said as he smirked. I just stuck my tongue at him and stomped toward the door.

"Wait. I need a favour." Jake said as he grabbed my arm. I turned to face him and he looked scared so I thought it was something serious.

"Jake, what's wrong?" I asked softly. He sighed and stared me in the eyes. "I need you to protect me from someone. She's dangerous." Jake said.

"What? I can't do that. You're stronger than me so why can't you protect yourself?" I asked him. What was going on in that brain of his?

I shuddered at the thought. "You have to pretend to be my girlfriend. Just for a while until she stops throwing herself at me." Jake begged.

Now I was confused. How did I benefit form this? "Who's the girl?" I asked. "You don't need her name. Just know that she's a whole lot crazier than Elena. That girl takes grade A bitch to a whole new level." He said.

Now I was terrified. That'll just get me more enemies. I can't deal with a whole new level of crazy. I have my own problems.

"What's in it for me?" I asked. He thought for a while before his eyes lit up with mischievousness.

"I'll delete the video of when we first kissed and you said I was hot." He said in a smug tone. I blushed as I felt so shy. Why won't the earth swallow me now?