The Athena Coven

Jake's POV

I grabbed her waist and kissed her hard. If she was surprised then she didn't show it.

She kissed back and wrapped her arms around me. It felt so good. Her lips felt so warm and soft.

And as she tugged on my hair I groaned into her mouth before pulling away. She looked so flushed and flustered.

"When you come back everything will change. Until then stay away from any males. You're mine and only mine." I said possessively.

I was turned of pushing her away because of the guilt I felt. I was going to find out who the Masked Monster was.

Tara kept mentioning it every time she had a nightmare. So I figured he caused it.

Before she could say anything, I broke out of my reverie and ran out of the airport and into my car.

I drove so fast that I thought I would get into an accident. I had to leave. If I didn't I would atop her from leaving.

She's my mate. I don't want her to leave me. I'm not going to be okay without her. I've loved her for a while now.

I loved her before I knew she was my mate. She's the only girl I've ever loved. I didn't want to love because of my parents

Because of what happened to them and how they were torn apart before they came back together.

I saw the way my mom was hurt and crying every night. I didn't want to go through that and I wouldn't let Tara go through that.

So I'm going to find the cause of her nightmares and end him. Then I can tell Tara the truth.

She's going to gate me but it's better than feeling so guilty every time.

But first I need to find the Masked Monster. And I know just the guys for the job.

Seven months later...
Tara's POV
It's been seven months. Bella's in school and right now I'm writing a book. Its about my life.

These past seven months have been great and I feel better. Mom, took me to the Athena Coven.

It's a witch Coven in Miami. They don't discriminate. You just have to be part witch and you're accepted.

A coven is more like a tribe of witches. Our head is Athena. She's a lot like the Greek goddess she was named after.

I've made new friends and I've gotten much better at magic. Here they don't teach us to control it. We let our magic free.

The first time I did, I destroyed the building and we all had to help put it back. Surprisingly they weren't angry. They found it funny.

The witches put their magic together and created an amulet for me. Its like a blue stone. I made it into a necklace.

It help me to channel my magic so that it doesn't get out of hand. I learnt how to write and cast spells and potions.

I hated the potions part. You had to use blood, animals, ashes and herb and other stuff. I sleep in a room with Tessa.

She's a full witch. Everyone loves Bella especially Tessa. NY nightmares are not frequent at all. They come monthly.

I've been taking online classes so I'm still on track. I want to graduate and reside here. I told Athena my plans.

She giggled and began throwing flowers everywhere. That was how happy she was. Through all this I've let go off my guilt.

I'm no longer addicted t anything and the voices are gone. I told everyone what I went through during bonfire night and they told me their stories as well.