Unwanted Reunion

It was morning but there was no light in my room. I had used my powers to change the curtains into black.

My room was filled with smoke and I was blasting music from my phone. I was so happy and high.

I had used up all my bags. Turns out there was a wine  cellar in the basement so I grabbed a few bottles.

Now I lay on the floor staring at the ceiling and giggling. I heard the door open and close after a few footsteps.

But I didn't care. I wasn't in the right mind frame. I was tired of living like this but now I was going to rebel.

I was going to stop taking people's shit. I was gonna live my life the way I  wanted it and no one was gonna stop me.

My bedroom door opened and I heard footsteps. I heard someone gasp as another person broke into tears but i didn't care.

I felt strong arms grab me and raise me from the floor but I couldn't stand so the person carried me.

I wasn't scared. I had been through worse. I couldn't smell anything so I didn't know who it was but judging by the sparks it was Jake.

"Tara, what is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to yourself?" He yelled at me. It didn't hurt at all.

I finally focused on him. He looked so angry. He had a scowl on his face.
Scowl... What a weird word...

I could see that Jake had two heads. Some people were behind him but they were so many and I couldn't count.

"Jakeeee, you should go to the hospital. Having two heads is not normal." I slurred.

I wonder if there are flying pigs in the world? Of course there are! We learnt it in science.

Yes, we did. They have feathers and they way fruits. Yes, I've seen one before at the zoo. They live in trees.

I wonder if I could get one as a pet. Jake's a Prince so he has everything. Maybe he could get me a black flying pig.

I felt myself being placed on a soft material as the people sat beside me.

But how would they fit. This is a national problem. Maybe if we get the flying pigs they could male chairs for us.

"Jaaaake!" I called. "Yeah!" He responded right next to me. "Do you know where they sell flying pigs? I want to ask them a question before they invade the earth and we all die." I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. I thought he knew everything. I want a flying pig.

The world is so cruel. I began sobbing as tears flowed from my eyes. I felt someone rub my back but it didn't help. I cried even harder.

"Hey, shhhh, princess why are you crying?" Someone asked softly.

"Because I want a flying pig and Jaaake won't get me one. He's so mean to me. But I know a secret of his. His favorite show is Beauty and the beast. The Disney Cartoon."

I replied thinking about how annoyed Jaaaakeee would be. He looks cute when he does that.

Laughter broke out all around me. I felt tired since I hadn't slept the whole night. So I curled into Jake. He felt warm.

"Are you sleepy, Tar?" He asked. I nodded and yawned sleepily. "Okay, we'll leave so you can sleep." He responded softly.

I panicked at that. "No, don't leave. Stay! If you go he'll come back for me." I said before I drifted off to sleep.

I screamed and got up. It had been another nightmare. My mind hadn't forgotten  everything the Masked Monster had done to me.

Jake was beside me and hugged me as he rubbed my back soothingly and whispered sweet nothings into my ears.