11.||

East POV

Last Day of Trip

Man this trip was nice as hell. We took hella pics and really enjoyed ourselves. My baby even came to the strip club and showed out. Gave me a lap dance I'll never forget, I guess she was tryna show me I don't need to come to the strip club to be entertained at all.

I normally don't let my connects meet the females I'm serious about just because shit could go left but Gambino a stand up guy so I ain't tripping. He did piss me off tho when I introduced them and he was on some flirty shit. He apologized but I was gone beat his ass til Mill said it was coo.

I made hella money moves and connects down here while having fun. Before I leave tomorrow I go I gotta meet up with the guys and Gambino to set up shop with our Miami connects.

Now I was just chilling at the poolside outside of our condo, just thinking. I den turned into a family man over just a couple months. Like I was dad but now I got people depending on me forreal. I gotta make shit shake by any means.

I was in my thoughts heavy until my phone got to ringing next to me, it was a random ass number. "Who this?" I asked off rip I ain't have no time for bullshit.

"Damn baby, you deleted my number? I see you in these streets with someone new. You forgot about me?"

I knew exactly who it was, Akairi's mom. "Aye I told you don't be calling me unless it's about Kairi so is it or what because I'm about to hang up if it's not."

"Yes I wanna see her, so when can that happen?" I could now hear the attitude all in her voice and it made me laugh to myself, I shut her ass down now she gotta attitude.

"When we get back from Miami, I'll have my mom call you and you can get her from her house. Or you can pick her up from my house if my girl is home."

"Oh now you got the bitch living with you and my daughter?"

"Aye chill on that bitch shit? Is you done man is that all you wanted?" She had me fucked up. "Baby who is that?" I seen Mill walking towards me in just her robe with her face scrunched up."It's Kairi's mom chill bae." She nodded and sat next to me at the edge of the pool with her feet in the water like me.

"Let me know when you're in town so I can see our daughter." And with that she hung up on me. I shook my head and sat my phone down.

"Wassup Milly I thought I left you sleep."

"I was but when I moved to throw my leg on you, you weren't there." She gave me a pouty face and plopped her head on my shoulder. I smiled at her and shook my head.

"I couldn't sleep baby I'm sorry. Gotta lot on my mind. I can't believe I gotta baby on the way. Like I was eventually gonna get you pregnant but damn." She looked at me and we both began laughing and she mushed the side of my head.

"I can't stand you." I wrapped my arms around her.

"I hope it's a boy." I kissed her shoulder.

"No it's enough boys. You, Cash and Cassius is enough besides I wanna lil me." I smacked my lips.

"You gotta Lil you, Nari mean ass act and look just like you."

"You got her fucked up." I just laughed. "How about this, we do a gender reveal shower and if it's a girl you owe me a big gift and if it's a boy I owe you whatever you want."

"It's a bet, now to business what you got up under this robe?" She stood up, flashed me and ran back in the condo.

Maybe this will put my ass to sleep. I got up and chased her ass. I'm about to get me some.

Don POV

@DonTheDon karaoke night with bae @Sky'sTheLimit💫  in Miami, we had shit LIT tonight oms ‼

"Aye bae what you doing in there?" Sky ass had been in the back room for the longest since we got home from the club, talking about she was changing. She didn't answer so I got up from the couch and went to the bedroom only to find her in lingerie.

Had me instantly excited. "Look before this happens lemme say something. Come sit next to me." I got on the bed and gave her my full attention. "Listen if you are serious about me, like really serious about me I'll quit my job if you don't like what I do. I just wanna make sure you secure at all times when it comes to me. This all yours don't think just cause of my job it's not. You the only one Bae. Don't treat me like no hoe when you upset or I'll cut your dick off."

"Baby I don't mind you being a stripper but I wouldn't want that as your job. Honestly I don't want you working period Bae. But I know how you are so imma let you decide. Just don't disrespect me, just cause imma white boy don't mean shit Bae. I'll shut shit down."

I pulled her closer to me. "I won't disrespect you Don." She pecked me on the lips.

"We good then Skylar." I mocked her and she laughed. I took a second to look at how sexy she was with this lingerie on. "Damn Sky baby you know this my favorite color on you." She bit down on her bottom lip, loving what I was saying.

"You know what.." She got up and straddled my lap. "I want you, and I been wanting you Don." She started grinding her hips against my lap and yo boy was ready.

I sat back on my forearms and watched her grind on me for bit. She was kissing and sucking on my chest and neck and when she came back to my neck I grabbed her face. "You want me, but I need you." I pulled her in and she instantly gave me tongue.

I sat us up and went straight for her chest. I undid her bra and threw it on the floor. I took one of her titties in my mouth sucking and nibbling, which made Sky grip my hair. All I heard was her moans while I undid my pants. "Shit!" She moaned out, squirming in my lap.

I was stroking myself just watching her, I was ready tho. "You ready baby?" She smiled at me and grabbed my dick from under her and sat down on it. That shit blew my mind, it felt  so good I had throw my head back. "Damn Bae.." I could tell she was tryna get used to it so I pulled her closer so we was chest to chest.

I kissed on her lips to get her to relax and she wrapped her arms and legs around me, which made this feel way better. "Ahhh!" She moaned out before biting me on my shoulder from me going deeper. I was going slow, making love to her. I knew she ain't never had it like this. "Ouuu, oh my gosh Don." She was tryna squirm away from me but I wouldn't let her go.

"Let's take this to the shower baby." She nodded her head against my chest. I got up still holding her heading to the bathroom.

It's been a long time coming. Literally 😂😂

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Kairi mom back to stir up some shit? 😏

Don and Sky some freaks 😋😍

Leave feedback, show love & comment guys 😘😘