43.

East POV

It was so easy for a nigga to just drop Mill back off at her crib but now she was talkin about staying with me for the night. I was tempted to be all up in them walls no lie. I know Mill was hard on forgiving me but I definitely could get them panties tonight.

That's my woman I know how to get her right fasho. But I wanted to respect her wishes and she had real reasons why she was holding out on me.

"Nah Mill imma take you home. I ain't even on that type of time." She looked at me wit that 'yeah right nigga' face. "You ain't got no choice Brandon. I don't care what you tryna avoid but I'm staying with you tonight." She rolled her eyes at me. "What? You got another bitch to go entertain?"

"Chill man. You being extra right now bae. I ain't fuckin on nun Mill I promise. Last time I got sexual was a week ago, I beat my shit to our video." She smirked at that.

"Can I ride your face like I used to when you stayed here?" I raised a brow at her. "Yo Mill what you on? Yo switch up game too fast for me right now. First you ask me if I been fuckin otha bitches then you talking about sitting on my face." I chuckled. "What you wanna do?" I questioned her.

"Just take me back to my place East forget it."

Narrator POV

To say the least Mill was frustrated emotionally and sexually. She wanted her nigga back but at the same time she was still hurt.

She tried walking past East to the door but he grabbed her and picked her up with a quickness. He kissed her long before sliding his tongue in her mouth.

He stopped and started kissing down her neck. "Ouu East no stop!" She was holding on to his head with one hand and was pushing at his chest with the other. He had a good grip on her thighs. "Nah remember you wanna ride my face, where that energy at?"

He had already pulled Mill's dress above her hips and was playing with her slit. "Oh my gosh East!" She gripped his shoulders as he slid two of his fingers inside her. "Mhm look at you, no panties on. Tell me what you want Mill." He went to suck on her neck again.

"I want you. I need you East!" She whimpered out. "Mmm I need you too!" His raspy voice whispered in her ear. East then walked to the couch and sat down still having Mill on top of him. She undid his buttons on his shirt and began kissing and sucking on his neck.

Mill stopped and stood up to pull off the rest of her dress while East undid his pants. He eyed Mill's body for a second before pulling her on top of him. They both laughed at how anxious they were for each other.

She pulled his bulging manhood out his boxers and slid down on him. "Ah shit Mill." East was already feeling the pleasure of her wetness. She began bouncing at a rhythm that had East in her trance.

"Ouuu yes!" She began grinding as she felt herself cum.

East then stood up still inside Mill. He wanted more of her. He knew he had already made her cum but tonight was all about pleasing her. He took them to his room and it was over with after that.

The next morning Mill woke up feeling everything from last night. Legs was sore, back was aching and she had hickeys all over her, even in places she didn't imagine.

She was happy though. She was no longer dickstressed, that's for sure. But she still didn't know where her and East would go from here.

Rolling over in the bed Mill noticed East wasn't there. She didn't smell any food so now she was confused. She decided to call him but realized she had notifications from him. One was a snapchat video of him cheesing so hard saying good morning and that he was out at the 'Harlem Shake' getting breakfast for them; the other notification was a text telling Mill to stay in bed and wait for him to get back.