28. || I Do Part 2

East POV

The Next Day

I was at the airport with Aaron, Cash, Cass and Akairi early as fuck. I'm so tired and we came early just so we wouldn't be late. The kids ain't used to this at all so Akairi sleep on my shoulder and and Cass was on Cash back tryna wake up. Hella females was on ass this morning, blowing down heavy but of course I had to let em know a nigga about to be married.

"Flight to New York will be boarding shortly." We heard over the speaker and headed to our gate. I knew for facts I was taking my ass to sleep on this plane after I facetime Mill. "Bruh you lucky this for the wedding or my ass would be sleep right now." Cash said looking about dead. "Yo forreal bro why you book us such an early flight g?" Aaron asked, leaning on a wall.

"Y'all can chill man it's only a two hour flight. Sleep there and get this over with. Fly back with the guys in my private jet and turn up. Shit it's my wedding, I'm tired myself but this can't go wrong."

"Ight bet bro we got you." We boarded the plane and got comfortable. Kairi ass woke up for a quick second once I buckled her in her seat and went right back to sleep. I decided to facetime my baby before the plane leaves.

"Babe what's this?" She showed me all the boxes and bags I had sat on the sofa in our bedroom before leaving. "Are these Louie V red bottoms?"

"Yes happy birthday baby!" It was now the last week of April and our birthday was on our wedding date so I thought I'd get her birthday gifts early. I know the whole wedding thing should be a gift itself but nah I always gotta spoil my bae.

"Baby you didn't have to do this. My wedding is enough." She began crying on the facetime.

"Don't cry Milly what's wrong?"

"I'm marrying my soulmate, on our birthday. It just amazes me is all baby." She wiped her wet face and went through some more of the gifts I left.

"I swear you be tryna make a nigga soft. A nigga almost shed a tear." Once I said that Aaron petty ass busted out laughing. "Bro you been emotional as fuck since you got with my sister." Cash blurted out while laughing.

"Don't be making fun of my man expressing himself to his woman, something neither one of y'all got." I busted out laughing, watching their response. Cash smacked his lips hella hard and Aaron had a look of shock.

"You rubbing off on her, I don't like that." Aaron was shaking his head.

"The plane will be taking off shortly so I need everyone to put there phone on airplane mode for now." The woman on the intercom informed us. "Baby I gotta go, I'll call you soon as we arrive in New York. Love you."

"Love you baby." I hung up and put all my devices on airplane mode. Aaron and Cash did the same.

This was the last bit of good sleep I was gone get until my wedding night so I was gone enjoy this.

Once I woke up we were just landing in New York. Kairi was up wondering where we were and her hair was everywhere. "Oou baby we need to get this together." I rubbed my fingers in her curly afro. She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Where are we daddy?"

"We back in New York babe. You wanna see yo mom while we here?"

"Mommy here?" She got to looking around for Mill. "No baby yo momma Akaisha." I looked at her and she looked sad. "Okay." She said.

"Look you don't have to go but your mom and little brother wanna see you."

"I go daddy." She threw her head back like she was stressed out, which made me laugh. "You need to stop being around Mill so much." She giggled. I unbuckled her seatbelt and picked her up, while everybody else got up. Aaron grabbed Cass and we was off the plane. Soon as we made it off, Don and Cease was waiting for us.