44.

2 Months Later • October

East POV

"Man I need everything to be perfect, no mess ups forreal." I was on the phone with my new assistant Herb. "I got you boss. But um the guest list, how is it gonna go?"

"Just make sure you send invitations to my immediate circle first then the industry & on the invitations make sure 'BYOW & BYOB' is at the bottom of it." He was typing away on his iPad. "Ight I gotchu East, anything else?"

"Nah I'm good. Imma chime back in witcha inna minute Herb so be available."

"Ight boss." With that I hung up.

On cue Ameira came running in the living room and jumped on me. "Daddy can we go spend time with mommy?" I looked at her confused. "You normally don't ask. Wassup MeirCat?"

"I wanna go to times square. Mommy said she would take me next time we go back & I wanna go." It was only 2 hours and some change away but I had shit to do today. As much as I wanted to see Milly I really had shit to do. "Baby can we do it tomorrow? Daddy is really busy today." She started pouting. "Aye don't do that, come on let's call mommy." I leaned up to pick her up and sat her on my lap and pulled my phone out to call my baby.

"Hey baby... awe my baby Meir what's wrong?" Mill did the pouty face with Ameira's dramatic ass. "Mommy I want you and daddy said I can't."

"Yo bae she lying. I told her I'm busy today and we can do it tomorrow. Why you lying to yo momma?"

"How about I come there Meir? I was thinking about coming that way anyways. New York is snowing already."

I was gonna fly her out this way anyways for my Halloween party and to do the holiday thang with the kids. "Matter fact sissy I was gonna talk to your daddy today about staying a lil longer since the holidays are right around the corner." Meir clapped her hands all excited and shit and ran off.

I got in the camera. "Word?" I was happy forreal. Me and Mill been doing so good. I ain't gone lie, our communication been way better. Our relationship been getting stronger just over these last couple of months. "Yeah well I was already coming there for all the Halloween festivities. And with the holidays coming back to back I don't wanna go through the weather stopping me from coming to see you guys."

"Just say the word and I'll book yo flight. I wanted you here anyways. You don't miss me?" I smirked in the phone. She cheesed at me. "You know I miss you baby. Now I want you to book my flight for tonight but question you want or need anything from here before I come?"

"You already know that good cheesecake from S&S in the Bronx." I licked my lips. "Oh yeah and can you get Kairi for me from her grandma house? You know I wouldn't ask but might as well get her and have her on the same flight as you."

"Say less you didn't have to ask. I miss my big baby anyways." She made a face. "I bet she ready to come home already."

"You already knowing. You know Kairi so sweet and put up until she get around us so I'm pretty sure she gone be on the plane telling you how Akaisha or her brother got on her nerves." We both laughed.

"Well baby let me get back to packing and I'll see you tonight. You better be up to pick me and Kai up."

"I will babe I promise. I love you Milly."

"I love you too babe. Talk to you later." She hung up and I called up Kairi's grandma to let her know Mill was coming to get her.

I was already tired today from running around with the kids this morning. A nigga needed a nap and shit but I still had some more business to take care of. I handled my party shit all while spending time with the kids. Had to go talk to my nigga Nas and hit the stu to meet up with Trey to finish this track. It wasn't much but the time span had me everywhere. Plus I was preparing for my next interview with the breakfast club again.